B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #23 (March)

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

It appears I am becoming addicted to RLC.

Last 24 hours I was away.  When I saw the girls getting together in B4 with Martina and Nelly of course, I thought "oh no, I am going to miss this". 

I was able to check in on my phone late in the evening when Nelly went to bed with Bogdan and soon after Martina went to the extra bed.  I thought to myself "phew, I did not miss anything".

I did lull myself to sleep watching Gina and Megan talking and talking and talking.  Clearly to me it looked like Megan wanted to sleep but Gina is like super amazing and can keep going and going.

For me, a prize goes to the person who said that Nelly and Martina would not make love out of respect to Bogdan.  That seems to be the winning prediction for the night. 

Reading the comments it looks like the girls had a fun night.  Except for Sera which I agree I wonder what is going on there. 

Finally back to my computer at home and check in and I see Carlos in Radi's room!!!   WHAT??????? 

So yes, I am addicted.  This is better than any drama on TV.

Just pure observation can make predictions easy .. and also understanding the psychology and the deeper instincts and desires of all these people who have chosen to share themselves with us ☺️😊😌

Easy prediction 😎

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Just pure observation can make predictions easy .. and also understanding the psychology and the deeper instincts and desires of all these people who have chosen to share themselves with us ☺️😊😌

Easy prediction 😎

Evening DD...I forgot we had other apts!...I've been in B1, and reading through 1M posts for the last 4 hrs...!

No posts from you in B1 tonight. I guess you weren't watching. But I guess that's a good thing, otherwise I'd be up all night trying to catch up lol...😏

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Last 24 hours I was away.  When I saw the girls getting together in B4 with Martina and Nelly of course, I thought "oh no, I am going to miss this". 

I was able to check in on my phone late in the evening when Nelly went to bed with Bogdan and soon after Martina went to the extra bed.  I thought to myself "phew, I did not miss anything".

I did lull myself to sleep watching Gina and Megan talking and talking and talking.  Clearly to me it looked like Megan wanted to sleep but Gina is like super amazing and can keep going and going.

For me, a prize goes to the person who said that Nelly and Martina would not make love out of respect to Bogdan.  That seems to be the winning prediction for the night. 

Reading the comments it looks like the girls had a fun night.  Except for Sera which I agree I wonder what is going on there. 

Finally back to my computer at home and check in and I see Carlos in Radi's room!!!   WHAT??????? 

Thanks for the compliment.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

LOL... Ya you seem  to resonate to my feelings...it is a level up from fabricated, tv soap operas.... like TV characters we get 'invested' in the character development ( around here, some MORE !!! than others) but because it's supposed Real Life ( supposed because we expect some phoniness for showtime paychecks) there is a sense of caring for or caring 'about' these characters and the drama ( or enjoy the Linda Tibor types who display no drama ) the dramas  they live with in this voyeur /exhibitionist dynamic... that is the true Real Life Reality how we are connected  (and many pay for)   what a place...enjoy the show and enjoy your stay

• Upvote 1

Il y a 4 heures, JenniferMom a dit :

Hardly respect, bit of common sense is most likely, if they had any ounce of respect or dignity it wouldn't be happening in the first place.

This so called tryst can easily occur anywhere (sod the curfew bs), but guess what it just happens in front of the cameras for all of us to see, how convenient, b & a will be sat on a park bench waiting for the show to end. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Evening DD...I forgot we had other apts!...I've been in B1, and reading through 1M posts for the last 4 hrs...!

No posts from you in B1 tonight. I guess you weren't watching. But I guess that's a good thing, otherwise I'd be up all night trying to catch up lol...😏

Too much football watching  during the weekend , on Saturday I was watching and catching up also here with the forum and then it was the girls party that went trill early morning Sunday . And then yesterday , relaxed day , so football was even more concentration because my team was also early afternoon competing . 

A quiet Sunday then from here , allowing the majority to catch up with my posts 😂🤣😂🤣🤣😝😝 Imagine , there’s a thread ( I don’t remember where ) that I also haven’t managed to read from a certain point and there’s a post from you that I have “marked “ in a way so as to answer 😁 and I haven’t done .. maybe today ☺️ A great Monday and an even more amazing week my good friend 😇

• Like 1

il y a 11 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Too much football watching  during the weekend

Yep, fantastic weekend of football for me too.

So happy to watch United beat City and I hope Barcelona could finally get out their financial mess under Laporta.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Yep, fantastic weekend of football for me too.

So happy to watch United beat City and I hope Barcelona could finally get out their financial mess under Laporta.

Bayern - Dortmund a good one and Real  - Atletico as well 😉 My team prepares for Arsenal 😎

• Like 1

8 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes its easy to get hooked on B4 but last night in B1 was very interesting to put it mildly. The saga of Sera v Radi will continue and there could be more fireworks today when Sera discovers half her cake has been eaten. Tune in to B1 for great drama!!

30 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Yes its easy to get hooked on B4 but last night in B1 was very interesting to put it mildly. The saga of Sera v Radi will continue and there could be more fireworks today when Sera discovers half her cake has been eaten. Tune in to B1 for great drama!!

No drama over the cake as Sera had a piece before bed.