B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #13 (March)

5 minutes ago, morenaxo said:

Radislava esta diciendo por teléfono de que SERAFIMA ES INSUFRIBLE, MANIPULADORA Y ES DIFICIL LA CONVIVENCIA y que se enfada por nada y la insulta...... y esta pensando en salir de la casa.... todo por culpa de Serafima. En serio, RLC debería tomar carta al asunto y DESPEDIR a serafima porque por si no lo saben... SERAFINA es manipuladora. RADISLAVA  le contó a Carlos de que la vida con Serafima es dificil y que es una mentirosa porque Serafima ha estado diciendo mentiras sobre Radislava con las otras chicas... y ARIANA?... pues ariana también esta HARTA DE SERAFIMA

Gracias!

4 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

I believe both sides have some bias and the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

You will be happy to hear that this is my last comment on the matter. I don't speak the language ,so all I have to go on are my observations and my history on this site. I have never seen Radi as a tenant so I have no prior knowledge, but I do have prior knowledge of Sera and her behavior is consistent with her behavior in the past. She has always found it difficult to deal with people one on one. That doesn't mean i dislike her because that would be silly. I only observe and hope I have fun doing it. If you observe Sera has  trouble viewing a phone with another person with grabbing the phone.

I don't know these people and I don't care to. It's as If i'm reading a book or watching a movie. Some of the characters I empathize with and others I don't and that is based on observation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Watching body language and stress levels are what i watch for,as for trying to translate all this and listening to people speculating,i can do without,so volume is off and i just watch and understand their ''outside'' personal life is not our business. 200.gif