B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #13 (March)

What i understood while she was holding the black dress up,she will marry Ragnar in that dress,like a funeral,have lots of beautiful babies,cats,dogs and baby bears.:tongue:

59 minutes ago, emnv said:

Radi and Carlos had a long conversation yesterday night. They both talk very good Spanish. Radi had also a talk in Spanish today with a person that she calls "mamá" (mum), but I found it strange because this person looked like a native Spanish speaker located outside Spain, maybe in South or Central America. 

In both conversations Radi talked about Sera, a person hard to bear and toxic. Apparently she has been permanently insulting, shouting and treating her like shit, and also lying about her to others. Radi doesnt wish her anything bad and wants to keep her friendship, but as far away from her as possible.

Carlos and Claire had yesterday night the opportunity to see Sera in action, and asked her to stop without success. At least Carlos sympathized with Radi a lot, I cannot say the same for Claire because they two talk in Russian, not in Spanish.

Other (maybe) interesting things from yesterday's talk:

Carlos has a twin, quite similar to him but with hair on his head. He plans to invite him to visit them. Carlos is a private flight pilot, but with no activity in the past year due to COVID. He described Claire´s job similar to flight attendant.

Radi has been living for years in Moscow, but she was born in Belarus (this is at least what I understood). The apartment where she lived  caught fire due to an electrical short circuit, and she lost almost everything, clothes, papers, etc. Now she lives in Spain near the beach (700 m distance), has a cat and a dog, studies English and Spanish and works as freelance for photographers and youtube video makers.

This is the 2nd time I've read a translation of Radi and Carlos from last night, from different guys, and both are pretty much identical. I'd love the girls to kiss and make up as I hate any of the girls, no matter who they are, to argue and fall out, but it appears to me who's mainly to blame for the shit atmosphere in B1 right now...Sera should just bite the bullet and extend the olive branch...😏

image.jpeg.d2ebf261b6a3509dcd9654460c978f6a.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Merci @emnvtu nous as appris beaucoup sur leur vie.

Maintenant que tu le dis j'imagine bien Claire porter l'uniforme d'hôtesse de l'air ✈️

Pour Carlos je suis surpris qu'il soit pilote d'avion c'est la classe. 😎

👨‍✈️

Thank you, you taught us a lot about their life.

Now that you say it I can imagine Claire wearing the flight attendant uniform ✈️

For Carlos I am surprised that he is an airplane pilot, it's class 😎

👨‍✈️

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

This is the 2nd time I've read a translation of Radi and Carlos from last night, from different guys, and both are pretty much identical. I'd love the girls to kiss and make up as I hate any of the girls, no matter who they are, to argue and fall out, but it appears to me who's mainly to blame for the shit atmosphere in B1 right now...Sera should just bite the bullet and extend the olive branch...😏

At the risk of sounding selfish, I agree. It sure would add to my viewing pleasure...:smile:

• Like 1

Just now, scoutouyoufe said:

Merci @emnvtu nous as appris beaucoup sur leur vie.

Maintenant que tu le dis j'imagine bien Claire porter l'uniforme d'hôtesse de l'air ✈️

Pour Carlos je suis surpris qu'il soit pilote d'avion c'est la classe. 😎

👨‍✈️

Thank you, you taught us a lot about their life.

Now that you say it I can imagine Claire wearing the flight attendant uniform ✈️

For Carlos I am surprised that he is an airplane pilot, it's class 😎

👨‍✈️

It's true...

image.jpeg.6c06593eccd836fc07f034f34b001c2e.jpeg

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

look how long it took for her to start talking to amira, dont hold your bteath

• Upvote 1