B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #13 (March)

Cara Radi, nella vita purtroppo ci capita di incontrare persone di merda, e molto spesso sono quelle che pensavi fossero amici, le persone non le conosceremo mai fino in findo,  e non cambieranno mai. Sera e’ una persona che e’ destinata a rimanere sola nella vita e avra’ tante persone contro, quindi vivi la tua vita, fregatene di tutto e fai quello che piu’ ti rende felice, vorrei darti un abbraccio e un bacio di consolazione, ma non posso😏 l’orso mi sostituira’😂😂

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Cara Radi, nella vita purtroppo ci capita di incontrare persone di merda, e molto spesso sono quelle che ritevi amici, le persone non le conosceremo mai fino in findo,  e non cambieranno mai. Sera e’ una persona che e’ destinata a rimanere sola nella vita e avra’ tante persone contro, quindi vivi la tua vita, fregatene di tutto e fai quello che piu’ ti rende felice, vorrei darti un abbraccio e un bacio di consolazione, ma non posso😏 l’orso mi sostituira’😂😂

And, the bear gets a kiss!  Awwww🥰

Radi and Carlos had a long conversation yesterday night. They both talk very good Spanish. Radi had also a talk in Spanish today with a person that she calls "mamá" (mum), but I found it strange because this person looked like a native Spanish speaker located outside Spain, maybe in South or Central America. 

In both conversations Radi talked about Sera, a person hard to bear and toxic. Apparently she has been permanently insulting, shouting and treating her like shit, and also lying about her to others. Radi doesnt wish her anything bad and wants to keep her friendship, but as far away from her as possible.

Carlos and Claire had yesterday night the opportunity to see Sera in action, and asked her to stop without success. At least Carlos sympathized with Radi a lot, I cannot say the same for Claire because they two talk in Russian, not in Spanish.

Other (maybe) interesting things from yesterday's talk:

Carlos has a twin, quite similar to him but with hair on his head. He plans to invite him to visit them. Carlos is a private flight pilot, but with no activity in the past year due to COVID. He described Claire´s job similar to flight attendant.

Radi has been living for years in Moscow, but she was born in Belarus (this is at least what I understood). The apartment where she lived  caught fire due to an electrical short circuit, and she lost almost everything, clothes, papers, etc. Now she lives in Spain near the beach (700 m distance), has a cat and a dog, studies English and Spanish and works as freelance for photographers and youtube video makers.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 11

2 minutes ago, emnv said:

Radi and Carlos had a long conversation yesterday night. They both talk very good Spanish. Radi had also a talk in Spanish today with a person that she calls "mamá" (mum), but I found it strange because this person looked like a native Spanish speaker located outside Spain, maybe in South or Central America. 

In both conversations Radi talked about Sera, a person hard to bear and toxic. Apparently she has been permanently insulting, shouting and treating her like shit, and also lying about her to others. Radi doesnt wish her anything bad and wants to keep her friendship, but as far away from her as possible.

Carlos and Claire had yesterday night the opportunity to see Sera in action, and asked her to stop without success. At least Carlos sympathized with Radi a lot, I cannot say the same for Claire because they two talk in Russian, not in Spanish.

Other (maybe) interesting things from yesterday's talk:

Carlos has a twin, quite similar to him but with hair on his head. He plans to invite him to visit them. Carlos is a private flight pilot, but with no activity in the past year due to COVID. He described Claire´s job similar to flight attendant.

Radi has been living for years in Moscow, but she was born in Belarus (this is at least what I understood). The apartment where she lived  caught fire due to an electrical short circuit, and she lost almost everything, clothes, papers, etc. Now she lives in Spain near the beach (700 m distance), has a cat and a dog, studies English and Spanish and works as freelance for photographers and youtube video makers.

Thank-you for the information. It's nice to add color to my movie and there's no better way than through knowledge.😊

1 minute ago, rosey 1 said:

Thank-you for the information. It's nice to add color to my movie and there's no better way than through knowledge.😊

The only  bit I would add to that is that Claire was hugging Radi for a long while before they finally left so I think most of the sympathy was with Radi, although like others I think she may have played it up a bit. But thanks for all that information... the freelance for phptographers,-  the clothes fit that well.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1