Just now, pulo filipe said:

see you tomorrow leora         💞👸💞

Until tomorrow for everyone .

A great day in the company of the family 

And those we love 

🐈😘😃

You too pulo

1 hour ago, Raul399 said:

RLC as a company ... has managed to attract its customers ...
RlC has given many hours of pleasure for free ..... and when you've become addicted ... that's when they do the business and buy a membership ....
I've been trying not to return to RLC for two years ... but I always come back ... hahaha ... now my membership has been canceled ... and I hope not to fall into the temptation .... this year I hope that when 6 months pass I will not come back ... hahaha

46 minutes ago, Howard said:

Why does Leora need to respect the viewers?  Do you have respect for her?

If you do, then I'd like to know what your morals, ethics and values are because they certainly differ from mine.

Because she has this life due to our RLC financial contribution . 

Why a basketball or football team need to respect the spectators ? Because they pay in a big amount  for the salaries  of the players by watching their games either live in stadiums or in TV . 

Leora has this life because we pay . We respect her by contributing to the luxury she enjoys . Respect for me isn’t that she masturbates 3-4 times per day or per week but allowing me to be part of her life when she is in front of cameras .. and I don’t think I am , but that’s not the right time for this discussion . 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, ddhm said:

Why a basketball or football team need to respect the spectators ? Because they pay in a big amount  for the salaries  of the players by watching their games either live in stadiums or in TV . 

Leora has this life because we pay . We respect her by contributing to the luxury she enjoys . Respect for me isn’t that she masturbates 3-4 times per day or per week but allowing me to be part of her life when she is in front of cameras .. and I don’t think I am , but that’s not the right time for this discussion . 

Sorry Raul , I quoted you by mistake 😬🙄

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Parce qu'elle a cette vie grâce à notre contribution financière RLC. 

Pourquoi une équipe de basket-ball ou de football doit-elle respecter les spectateurs? Parce qu'ils paient énormément les salaires des joueurs en regardant leurs matchs en direct dans les stades ou à la télévision. 

Leora a cette vie parce que nous payons. Nous la respectons en contribuant au luxe dont elle jouit. Le respect pour moi n'est pas qu'elle se masturbe 3 à 4 fois par jour ou par semaine mais me permet de faire partie de sa vie quand elle est devant les caméras .. et je ne pense pas que je le suis, mais ce n'est pas la bonne temps pour cette discussion. 

oui nous payons parceque nous le voulons bien mais en ce moment il y a de l abus elle se joue de nous et doit bien rire javais pris l abonnement en esperant voir des choses etant moi meme bi et n ayant pratiquer qu une seule fois e ayant ete decue j esperait trouver un pourquoi en voyant faire leora mais rien ne se passe alors pourquoi faire semblant quelle deception elle s en fout de nous et vus comme elle agit elle ferais mieux de disparaitre et faire sa vie au dehors avec ses mecs car je doute qu elle n en ai qu un seul  adieu leora !!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Everyone on RLC are like animals in a zoo.  Would you be upset when the monkey throws his poo at you? 

Basketball players are a bad comparison.  They all perform charity work when called upon (for the media), they'll sign your Air Jordans,, shirt, pose for a selfie, etc. In fact, they are contractually obligated to do so.  They are in the public's eye.  RLC is a closed bubble.  We don't even know Leora's given name (or sir name).  It's a controlled situation with limited access.  

What you're paying for is a peak into their controlled, private lives. A life that the participants can manipulate to a certain degree.  They know you ant to see a bate, a bang, a screw; and they oblige. 

Are you expecting her to give you a wink on camera just as she's about to come? Maybe offer you her used panties? When she's home, she's on camera for just about everything she does but use the toilet. 

Now...if this was Chaturbate, you could form a legitimate argument.  But for RLC, you're at the zoo watching the animals.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, virginie doumenc said:

oui nous payons parceque nous le voulons bien mais en ce moment il y a de l abus elle se joue de nous et doit bien rire javais pris l abonnement en esperant voir des choses etant moi meme bi et n ayant pratiquer qu une seule fois e ayant ete decue j esperait trouver un pourquoi en voyant faire leora mais rien ne se passe alors pourquoi faire semblant quelle deception elle s en fout de nous et vus comme elle agit elle ferais mieux de disparaitre et faire sa vie au dehors avec ses mecs car je doute qu elle n en ai qu un seul  adieu leora !!!!!

Nobody is forcing anyone to either watch her or not , we have the tools at home to either tune in or not . The thing is that we still come here to comment , i think that this is a proof that we do want to watch something , anything , according to our personal expectations .

I have stated in the past what I would have liked to see  and i don’t lose my hope that it might happen so . For as long as I am not satisfied , I watch the other apartments and I am pleased there ☺️  But in general , I am controlling what  pleases me to watch and I don’t what they force me to watch ☺️ The solution is simple , whoever doesn’t like , doesn’t watch 😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Everyone on RLC are like animals in a zoo.  Would you be upset when the monkey throws his poo at you? 

Basketball players are a bad comparison.  They all perform charity work when called upon (for the media), they'll sign your Air Jordans,, shirt, pose for a selfie, etc. In fact, they are contractually obligated to do so.  They are in the public's eye.  RLC is a closed bubble.  We don't even know Leora's given name (or sir name).  It's a controlled situation with limited access.  

What you're paying for is a peak into their controlled, private lives. A life that the participants can manipulate to a certain degree.  They know you ant to see a bate, a bang, a screw; and they oblige. 

Are you expecting her to give you a wink on camera just as she's about to come? Maybe offer you her used panties? When she's home, she's on camera for just about everything she does but use the toilet. 

Now...if this was Chaturbate, you could form a legitimate argument.  But for RLC, you're at the zoo watching the animals.

The problem is that the animals are in a cage against their will , tenants are because they want , some they even love it , Leora for example that she quit her life in Russia to make this in Prague . 

My example represents the things from my point of view and the way I realize  RLC as a business which ultimately leads me to be a subscriber . We obviously don’t agree and thats fine 😇

The tenants have no idea who I am and I have completely no idea who they are , I actually don’t care who they are . But the difference is that I have a visual contact to the tenant and inevitably I develop emotions of pleasure , disappointment , anger , compassion because the tenant becomes part of my daily escaping routine to entertainment whenever I wish . A tenant can never manipulate me because I am controlling what I am watching and not the tenant . I don’t like bates , I prefer social gatherings and watching the tenants interacting with others because I like to watch characters reactions and adaptations to other people’s ways . I will certainly tune in if I see any sexual act that pleases the way I have my perception about sex , i watched Martina and Nelly all of the 3 times without being a lesbian sex fan only because of this incredible and genuine sexual passion that was parading in front of my laptop . 

I expect nothing from any tenant but to show their appreciation to the people who pay and it happens that I am one . The appreciation i will get by Leora would be when I can see her social life in front of cameras like any other human being or to make it more sufficient , like any tenant who has a job with RLC and socializes either with fellow employees or outsiders . I don’t care whatever they do outside , how they are called , what’s their Instagram , Facebook , only fans and the list goes on . But inside the apartment , i have all the right to know information about the girls who are called Leora and Malia because they have chosen to share it with any of us who pay .. and I simply don’t see anything of it . 

RLC is a business , for sure tenants aren’t animals because they aren’t closed in apartments / cages against their will . The animals never get paid for all the tricks they do , they just feed them . I pay so the tenants can have iPhones , iPads , jewelry , clothes , shoes , free bills . What I expect back is the chance to observe their life when they are in the apartment because this is what they have  signed for . If they can’t provide content ( the way i want as I said before , for others is a bate , a bondage , a strap on ) , i switch to apartments that provide me with my wishes and pleasure me for my entertainment .

• Haha 1