Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 26

il y a 59 minutes, grandeimpala a dit:

Dans la mesure ou le fil de ce forum est tenu par une poignée d'érudits qui connaît toutes les pensées des personnages et tous les événements qui ont trait à la vie de léora, il est difficile pour le commun des mortel de faire part de ses opinions sur cette page sans étre intégrale relayée au niveau d'idiot inculte et arrogant Je suis certain que plusieurs intellos ont cerné depuis longtemps ce petit feuilleton quotidien et restent muets la plupart du temps. a un muppet show et je trouve ça amusant.

ça me chagrine de voir mon bon français détruit par la traduction .

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

The translation tools on here have often changed words & sentences completely, yes.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, grandeimpala said:

it pains me to see my good French destroyed by the translation.

Sorry, should have quoted you to make sense.

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Information, regarding the activities on a daily basis, has been relayed regularly, without giving private info away of course. People ask questions, and if others can answer them, then that happens. It's being a good forum member. However, we are now at the point where what is being talked about, or being asked about, is considered boring, uninteresting and has to stop. People who do genuinely know things have been happy to talk and answer questions from others until recent, but when what is being said or asked is then deemed unwanted and should change, is a big reason why those people including myself have now decided to stay quiet. There is one gentleman on here, heart of gold, and all he asks is who has she spoken to on that day, and i for one can answer that simple question, no harm or trouble. Yet that has now been said to be unwanted and of no interest. So he will have to be left unanswered in future. This part of the forum is being told to change. So we are abiding by it. Not wishing to upset the applecart for how the room has altered very recently, and basically sitting back and not interfering as a result, not arguing, just holding hands up and moving slowly away.

I am the one who asked the question of what’s the purpose and what does it help the forum knowing to who Leora speaks everyday , I have also asked for other things , in which everything is simply my opinion of what I would like to see and I never asked the tenants for doing so as I don’t interfere in their lives obviously and I don’t want of course , I want them to live it to the fullest the way they wish and enjoy it the maximum  . But saying my opinion and expressing my thoughts what does this prevent you from keep on providing the information ? Since when someone’s else’s opinion should be a reason for you to stop doing what you think the right thing to do is and like ? 

You are always avoiding to be referred to my name as the person who repeatedly asks for changes , you don’t name patou now as the guy who likes the info of the phonecalls . I personally stop referring to you by name when you told me that I am always answering and quoting your posts and since then , I never reffered to your name . So , here I am and asking  for things that are simply my opinions shared in the forum. 

But also , don’t forget that your opinion and your repeated questions  are , as expressed many times by you , why Leora isn’t going away from the famous now lover boy , why she keeps on when she loses her temper and so on .. what is it different than expressing your opinion of something you don’t like watching happening than what I also don’t like watching NOT happening ? 

You said 3-4 times the last 3-4 months , more or less , that you felt unwanted here and you quit the forum . But you always come back and I am more than happy that you did because at least you and Brokk here have always something to say . As I also have interesting points when I communicate my thoughts here as Leary has the last past weeks . These are all the people who dare to have a voice at the moment here , even one of the major posters  and contributors in this thread lost his temper and got pissed off with people who knows for so many years here . 

I didn’t see you taking an opinion back then if jimbo4 is right or not with his opinion for the others , apparently you have your reasons you didn’t and I also have an idea why you haven’t done so . Last but not least , i didn’t see you being this sensitive when the usual nobodies here kept on ironically joking for people who simply wanted to state their opinion , it doesn’t matter if it was completely  wrong or right , who are we to judge if someone’s thought and opinions lacks of arguments if we can’t discuss with this person and know what’s behind his opinion and simply condemn this person with a smile or confused emoji . 

I know you speak indirectly many times referring to me , without using my name . I am a person and individual like you who is interested in this apartment and I simply express my thoughts and opinions and have ideas of how things according to my personal taste could be better for this apartment . That’s the meaning of the forum I guess , or ? And yes , at times I have characterized Leora and Malia , negative you want ? I accept .. but for any poster like mastecrchef for example whose only contribution is to post after every single bate of Leora and sending her kisses to her lovely tits and calling me repeatedly the most stupid idiot ever and to you having you at his ignore list so as to make you quit the forum , there will always be posters like me that if in my humble opinion I judge something as negative , I will post it . You said that Malia was making a mistake going out and since that day because it is the girl that you support and defend ( and I totally admire you for that ) , you haven’t made any comment regarding this ... but then , your silence allows stupid people like me interfere at the thread that Leary , Brokk , you and sometimes me , have something to say on an occasional basis ..  i don’t include pulo because this is Pulo’s apartment .

Any answer from you , much appreciated as also if you choose to remain silent towards me I have no problem ( how could i ) and I respect it . But you are a good poster and contributor here and the bullying you have admitted publicly that you have  suffered while younger , shouldn’t be a major factor to make you not stand tall and remain silent and not give answers to people who simply  ask questions like phonecalls . But I also asked the question how these phonecalls help in the forum and i didn’t get any answer as well , as I am entitled of my opinion to ask what does this serve this thread . 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

But I also asked the question how these phonecalls help in the forum and i didn’t get any answer as well , as I am entitled of my opinion to ask what does this serve this thread . 

I will answer you. Someone asks a question, i can answer it. I then read that is of no interest, and several agree. So i am changing as a result. Why? To please. To avoid anymore nonsense.

And that's that. 

42 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora Will leave 

Coming soon 

It must be food 

Shopping 

For a great night 

Ha lasciato tutto nel mezzo, aspirapolvere compreso. Penso anch'io tornerà presto. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I will answer you. Someone asks a question, i can answer it. I then read that is of no interest, and several agree. So i am changing as a result. Why? To please. To avoid anymore nonsense.

And that's that. 

What you are actually doing Slipper is allowing anyone, regardless of who is right or wrong, or whether it be ddhm,Brokk, Pulo, Myself or any of the other forum participants dictate to you and bully you into submission.

Why !

Your opinion is as valuable and credible as anyone's and definitely more so than those posted by some. You are allowing them to drive you away, don't allow it. You will never meet these people, they don't pay your mortgage or put food on your table, They are a complete irrelevance and not worth changing what you enjoy doing.

You will never agree with everyone, so accept the plaudits and the criticism with equal good nature, and take no notice of the insignificant ones, they are only important in their own small minds.🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5