Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 26

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

No creo que ella nunca respetara a los miembros ... lo hizo y es por eso que se hizo popular. Los miembros de RLC recompensan a los inquilinos que respetan su suscripción, lo hizo durante muchos años, ya no lo hace, al menos de la forma que los miembros desearían. Es normal y estamos de acuerdo en que no puede ser lo mismo después de muchos años, pero ella todavía trae dinero y audiencia para RLC (dudo que atraiga nuevos clientes, al menos como lo hizo en el pasado) y es por eso que ella está disfrutando de este lujo de un apartamento y tiene total "inmunidad" por parte de los administradores y la gerencia de RLC (se la ha ganado legítimamente al hacer de este sitio el número 1 durante años) ... pero ... ser llamada campesina por una mujer que cree que es una reina porque se masturba, no puedo evitar reírme de la idea que tiene de sí misma 😂 🤣. Tal como es su vida actualmente, es un simple reflejo y reflejo de su narcisismo y arrogancia .. La verdad es que ni siquiera sé si ella piensa que siempre será tan atractiva como lo ha sido y que ganó el tiempo del padre. Al final me encontré con ella y eso es lo que más me preocupa. 

Sobre el foro, hay otros 10 apartamentos en los que se celebran conversaciones y hay una excelente calidad de carteles y colaboradores y, sin duda, toneladas de contenido para discutir, discutir, estar de acuerdo, no estar de acuerdo y, al final del día, sacar conclusiones sobre los inquilinos y la dirección de los apartamentos. . Aquí, ciertas personas controlan el hilo, dañan CC como sitio en mi opinión, si no fuera por pulo, este hilo no llenaría 4-5 páginas por día cuando en el pasado las páginas para chats e intercambio de ideas y opiniones donde sucedía a un ritmo explosivo. Es por eso que no me convertiré en miembro premium y las reglas no se aplican de manera justa para todos. Puedo entender el apoyo de los administradores a los miembros que pagan, es normal ... pero de nuevo, 

Todos tenemos una opción al final, me dije a mí mismo no publicar mucho aquí, pero entendí que así habría aceptado mi derrota de los don nadie que se creen cualquiera. Luego publico tratando de expresar cualquier cosa con un argumento y, como respondiste, todavía hay 3-4-5 personas en las que a veces puede ocurrir una conversación justa y razonable, para estas pocas personas, vale la pena publicar de vez en cuando y cuando sea. se siente importante de acuerdo con mis estándares ☺️ 😇

You are right in almost everything .. hahaha
Her popularity is because the apartment had 4 free cameras and she masturbated almost always in the living room and guest room ... that made her a popular girl and that she was talked about a lot ... especially in this forum ....
It must also be said that in those years she has been a master of seduction through the camera ... thanks to her forum she has always known what we have wanted from her and she has given it to us ...
As of today .. his behavior and his body have changed a lot ... and in this life nothing lasts forever .... I say it by the amount of hours that I dedicate to take care of my body .... it is part of me work ... hahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

RLC as a company ... has managed to attract its customers ...
RlC has given many hours of pleasure for free ..... and when you've become addicted ... that's when they do the business and buy a membership ....
I've been trying not to return to RLC for two years ... but I always come back ... hahaha ... now my membership has been canceled ... and I hope not to fall into the temptation .... this year I hope that when 6 months pass I will not come back ... hahaha

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

The body of the leora Modou over the years 

She went from lean to a beautiful body 

Blonde to dark brown hair 

Beautiful appearance 

It was always the leora That we know  

Each person has a taste for the female body ... some like them thin ... others fat ... others fat tits ... others small tits ... each person has different tastes .... those tastes are neither good nor bad .....
I personally prefer women with a fitness body ...
For me a fitness body is a healthy and fit body, toned and well defined. (HOLLY) .... hahaha

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Why does Leora need to respect the viewers?  Do you have respect for her?

If you do, then I'd like to know what your morals, ethics and values are because they certainly differ from mine.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Howard said:

I agree.  Can't be exploited if you're being compensated.

If I can add the extra info: It was Sky news in the UK and they were after a 'shock horror' story about students earning extra money by doing cam show work. It kind of backfired because instead of the awful story about a lovely looking student being exploited they got the opposite. Of course she said she did it for the money but she was the one doing the exploiting. Then she said she enjoyed it anyway which would have raised the eybrows of middle England for sure. It was refreshing and I thought 'good on you girl'...and we the punters who pay the subs in most part enjoy it it as well. Everybody happy! (except the few haters who like to use forums.)

12 minutes ago, Raul399 said:

Each person has a taste for the female body ... some like them thin ... others fat ... others fat tits ... others small tits ... each person has different tastes .... those tastes are neither good nor bad .....
For me a fitness body is a healthy and fit body, toned and well defined. (HOLLY) .... hahaha

I think I will quote my wife "As long as it's got big tits your happy Aussie"

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Raul399 said:

I like them all. Big or Small I fit them all.   :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Howard said:

¿Por qué Leora necesita respetar a los espectadores? ¿Tienes respeto por ella?

Si es así, me gustaría saber cuáles son sus valores morales, éticos y valores porque ciertamente difieren de los míos.

For me the ethical and moral values are these ...
Goodness ... Goodness is one of the most general human values of our being. ... I tend to be kind to the people around me ...
Sincerity .... As a virtue, sincerity translates into living and relating without hidden intentions through our actions or words. ... I think I am a sincere person when I express myself in the forum ...
Empathy. ... is the ability we have to understand and share the feelings of another person, before different types of experiences .... I have empathy towards Leora.
Love. ... I don't feel any love towards her ... just a relationship of sexual attraction at certain times ...
Patience. ... I have a lot of patience with her ... hahaha
Gratitude. ... I am a grateful person and when she has given me pleasure through her camera ... I have been sincere and grateful expressing my gratitude.
Sorry. ... When I have been rude, impolite and impolite ... I have always asked for forgiveness.
Humility ...... I am not a humble person ...
I hope that her existential doubts have been resolved with my answer ...
 Now I must leave the forum .... good night everyone ...
maybe next week I'll go back to the forum ... hahaha

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

If I can add the extra info: It was Sky news in the UK and they were after a 'shock horror' story about students earning extra money by doing cam show work. It kind of backfired because instead of the awful story about a lovely looking student being exploited they got the opposite. Of course she said she did it for the money but she was the one doing the exploiting. Then she said she enjoyed it anyway which would have raised the eyebrows of middle England for sure. It was refreshing and I thought 'good on you girl'...and we the punters who pay the subs in most part enjoy it it as well. Everybody happy! (except the few haters who like to use forums.)

Meagan and Harry interview? 🤣