Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 26

31 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.YAHOO.COM

Sources at Warner Bros. have said that the amorous cartoon skunk will not be featured in...

No more PePe

BABYLONBEE.COM

WASHINGTON, D.C. - Joe Biden has come to the...

Many have tried to cancel Pepe before, but at least I have our president backing me up 🤣

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Howard said:

But for RLC, you're at the zoo watching the animals.

It seems to me that it depends on whether the animals are on the outside of the cages, looking in. 

Or, if they are on the inside looking out. With the recent actions of the human species.  I would dare say 

that the animals are on the outside. Laughing their asses off !  😉 Watching the humans.!

• Haha 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

All jokes aside I totally agree. It's getting ridiculous. We need to cancel cancel culture 

Getting? Got.

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

The problem is that the animals are in a cage against their will , tenants are because they want , some they even love it , Leora for example that she quit her life in Russia to make this in Prague . 

My example represents the things from my point of view and the way I realize  RLC as a business which ultimately leads me to be a subscriber . We obviously don’t agree and thats fine 😇

The tenants have no idea who I am and I have completely no idea who they are , I actually don’t care who they are . But the difference is that I have a visual contact to the tenant and inevitably I develop emotions of pleasure , disappointment , anger , compassion because the tenant becomes part of my daily escaping routine to entertainment whenever I wish . A tenant can never manipulate me because I am controlling what I am watching and not the tenant . I don’t like bates , I prefer social gatherings and watching the tenants interacting with others because I like to watch characters reactions and adaptations to other people’s ways . I will certainly tune in if I see any sexual act that pleases the way I have my perception about sex , i watched Martina and Nelly all of the 3 times without being a lesbian sex fan only because of this incredible and genuine sexual passion that was parading in front of my laptop . 

I expect nothing from any tenant but to show their appreciation to the people who pay and it happens that I am one . The appreciation i will get by Leora would be when I can see her social life in front of cameras like any other human being or to make it more sufficient , like any tenant who has a job with RLC and socializes either with fellow employees or outsiders . I don’t care whatever they do outside , how they are called , what’s their Instagram , Facebook , only fans and the list goes on . But inside the apartment , i have all the right to know information about the girls who are called Leora and Malia because they have chosen to share it with any of us who pay .. and I simply don’t see anything of it . 

RLC is a business , for sure tenants aren’t animals because they aren’t closed in apartments / cages against their will . The animals never get paid for all the tricks they do , they just feed them . I pay so the tenants can have iPhones , iPads , jewelry , clothes , shoes , free bills . What I expect back is the chance to observe their life when they are in the apartment because this is what they have  signed for . If they can’t provide content ( the way i want as I said before , for others is a bate , a bondage , a strap on ) , i switch to apartments that provide me with my wishes and pleasure me for my entertainment .

Those emotions you speak of...that's YOUR problem, not theirs.  You shouldn't have any emotions tied into watching a peep show (the same way that no athlete should be considered a role model because you pay to see them play).

As for the RLC participants being like animals in a zoo, you're purposely taking what I said literally.  I think you did say a key factor in your post and that's the emotional attachment you have for Leora, et al.  I can't help you with that other then to say, you should have NO EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT to her or any of the 'animals'.  None. Zip.  Seriously - you need to re-evaluate your behavior if you have an emotional attachment.

Based on common society norms, none of the monkeys, zebras, bears, etc should be respected.  98% of them have serious behavioral issues for what they do on camera for all to see (I doubt they bate for your pleasure because of a fetish they have or they like to be watched).  One or two may have that fetish, but again, the other 98% have deep-rooted behavioral issues.

Bottom line: None are to be respected if your foundation for life involves morality, ethics, and integrity that are common among most people in civilized societies. That's not to say you can't enjoy watching. Just don't expect much else.

Bottom line #2: If you're not getting value for your membership, don't be a member. Watch the free cams or move on to VH where you know they'll give you all the respect your expecting....not.

P.S.  As I stated previously, your argument is valid for Chaturbate.  But not for RLC, VH, etc.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Howard said:

Those emotions you speak of...that's YOUR problem, not theirs.  You shouldn't have any emotions tied into watching a peep show (the same way that no athlete should be considered a role model because you pay to see them play).

As for the RLC participants being like animals in a zoo, you're purposely taking what I said literally.  I think you did say a key factor in your post and that's the emotional attachment you have for Leora, et al.  I can't help you with that other then to say, you should have NO EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT to her or any of the 'animals'.  None. Zip.  Seriously - you need to re-evaluate your behavior if you have an emotional attachment.

Based on common society norms, none of the monkeys, zebras, bears, etc should be respected.  98% of them have serious behavioral issues for what they do on camera for all to see (I doubt they bate for your pleasure because of a fetish they have or they like to be watched).  One or two may have that fetish, but again, the other 98% have deep-rooted behavioral issues.

Bottom line: None are to be respected if your foundation for life involves morality, ethics, and integrity that are common among most people in civilized societies. That's not to say you can't enjoy watching. Just don't expect much else.

Bottom line #2: If you're not getting value for your membership, don't be a member. Watch the free cams or move on to VH where you know they'll give you all the respect your expecting....not.

P.S.  As I stated previously, your argument is valid for Chaturbate.  But not for RLC, VH, etc.

We will not agree and we will be in a constant loop of small word details that they will make us seem that we have a very big difference of how we see RLC than what we actually both believe .

My vocabulary isn’t allowing me to compete with you in the way I can express myself further and I don’t want to write in greek out of respect for the whatever translation that google will provide and might alter the meaning of my words .

I will stop it here and let’s both believe what we have in our minds , it isn’t also such an on topic discussion here . 

• Like 2