Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 26

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I will answer you. Someone asks a question, i can answer it. I then read that is of no interest, and several agree. So i am changing as a result. Why? To please. To avoid anymore nonsense.

And that's that. 

You allow others because they agree of what I asked to make you change what you have been doing . But there are others that agree on knowing about the phonecalls , what about them ? 

Anyway , as you wish . 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You allow others because they agree of what I asked to make you change what you have been doing . But there are others that agree on knowing about the phonecalls , what about them ? 

Anyway , as you wish . 

WHAT?? I said, if someone asks a question about a phone call, and i could reply, then i did. But since i read it wasn't of interest in general, that people didn't like reading these posts and because several people agreed with that sentiment, then i simply decided to do the right thing and stop. NOW it's being thrown the other way and i am being asked to consider their feelings???? So basically it's -

Write what you want. But don't.

WELL FUCK THIS!!!!! It's all yours. Enjoy it, you're in charge.

23 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

WHAT?? I said, if someone asks a question about a phone call, and i could reply, then i did. But since i read it wasn't of interest in general, that people didn't like reading these posts and because several people agreed with that sentiment, then i simply decided to do the right thing and stop. NOW it's being thrown the other way and i am being asked to consider their feelings???? So basically it's -

Write what you want. But don't.

WELL FUCK THIS!!!!! It's all yours. Enjoy it, you're in charge.

I am not in charge of anything and I try to settle our differences politely and civilized . Maybe Leary made it better understood to you what i was also trying to say . 

I have nothing against you , I never had , we just disagree at times as we see things different . Try to remain who you are and don’t lose your temper if you feel that someone is addressing you in a way that you feel is “ attacking “ you , because it isn’t like this , at least by my side . 

I make the other people who actually want to read about the girls tired , so I stop with that now . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2