Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 26

36 minutes ago, Howard said:

PEOPLE!!!  Take note - this is how you respectfully end a conversation with opposing views.  You agree to disagree.   No harm, no foul.  Mutual respect all around.

We just did the civilized thing and the obvious I guess ☺️ The different that is happening , than how discussions should end,  is what should worry the majority 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

We just did the civilized thing and the obvious I guess ☺️ The different that is happening , than how discussions should end,  is what should worry the majority 

It is only a very small minority who believe that any opinion different to theirs or the mainstream warrants abuse. Because of their educational limitations and arrogance they try to cover their embarrassment at being unable to hold a meaningful discussion by being abusive.

Nice to see the majority defending the right to voice an opinion on this forum, without being trolled by people who should by age know better, but because of lack of maturity and the need to try and be disruptive and brave because of the anonymity the forum gives them cause the ill will that is now all too prevalent. 

Good to witness a discussion with differing opinions carried out in such a civilised and respectful manner. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 22 minutes, LearyM a dit :

Seule une très petite minorité pense que toute opinion différente de la leur ou du courant dominant justifie des abus. En raison de leurs limites éducatives et de leur arrogance, ils essaient de dissimuler leurs embarras de ne pas pouvoir tenir une discussion significative en étant abusifs.

Ravi de voir la majorité défendre le droit d'exprimer une opinion sur ce forum, sans se faire troller par des gens qui devraient par âge savoir mieux, mais à cause du manque de maturité et de la nécessité d'essayer d'être disruptif et courageux à cause de l'anonymat du forum leur donne la cause de la mauvaise volonté qui est maintenant trop répandue. 

C'est bien d'assister à une discussion avec des opinions divergentes menées d'une manière aussi civilisée et respectueuse. 

Dans la mesure ou le fil de ce forum est tenu par une poignée d'érudits qui connaissent toutes les pensées des personnages et tous les évènements qui ont trait a la vie de léora ,il est difficile pour le commun des mortel de faire part de ses opinions sur cette page sans étre systematiquement relayé au niveau d'idiot inculte et arrogant Je suis certain que plusieurs intellos ont cerné depuis longtemps ce petit feuilleton quotidien et restent muets la plupart du temps .J'ai l'impression pour ma part d'assister a un muppet show et je trouve ça amusant .Aller the show must go on

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, grandeimpala said:

Since the thread of this forum is held by a handful of scholars who know all the thoughts of the characters and all the events that relate to the life of Léora, it is difficult for the common man to share his thoughts. opinions on this page without being systematically relayed at the level of uncultivated and arrogant idiot I am sure that several intellectuals have long understood this little daily soap opera and remain silent most of the time. I have the impression for my part to attend has a muppet show and I find it funny.

Information, regarding the activities on a daily basis, has been relayed regularly, without giving private info away of course. People ask questions, and if others can answer them, then that happens. It's being a good forum member. However, we are now at the point where what is being talked about, or being asked about, is considered boring, uninteresting and has to stop. People who do genuinely know things have been happy to talk and answer questions from others until recent, but when what is being said or asked is then deemed unwanted and should change, is a big reason why those people including myself have now decided to stay quiet. There is one gentleman on here, heart of gold, and all he asks is who has she spoken to on that day, and i for one can answer that simple question, no harm or trouble. Yet that has now been said, over the weekend, to be unwanted and of no interest. So he will have to be left unanswered in future. This part of the forum is being told to change. So we are abiding by it. Not wishing to upset the applecart for how the room has altered very recently, and basically sitting back and not interfering as a result, not arguing, just holding hands up and moving slowly away.

1 hour ago, LearyM said:

It is only a very small minority who believe that any opinion different to theirs or the mainstream warrants abuse. Because of their educational limitations and arrogance they try to cover their embarrassment at being unable to hold a meaningful discussion by being abusive.

Nice to see the majority defending the right to voice an opinion on this forum, without being trolled by people who should by age know better, but because of lack of maturity and the need to try and be disruptive and brave because of the anonymity the forum gives them cause the ill will that is now all too prevalent. 

Good to witness a discussion with differing opinions carried out in such a civilised and respectful manner. 

It took me a month and more to relax and think peacefully that not commenting whatever I have in my mind and communicating with other people here in the forum , it was simply an admittance by my side that the nobodies who dominate this thread would have shut one more mouth . 

I have been mistaken many times and argued a lot with people , but always I personally try to listen and definitely defend my opinion as I will also agree with someone’s else as long as it is more than a yes or no without discussion .

I understand that it is normal to exist also people who want to rule by arrogance , but I think watching this thread which is dedicated  to one of the most popular RLC apartments and having so few poster contributors , it is the obvious proof that people have vanished from here because there’s no meaning to contribute for adults who are children in mind with their  words and reactions . Anyway , it is what it is and perhaps I should also stop characterizing . 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1