Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 26

3 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Good morning to you , hope you are fine . Now I go back to where you suggest ☺️ Usually in English language , after you , it is followed by are and not is . 

Edited by moos54
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Talking of morons, " are" was the word you were looking for.

I'm interested! Why would you butt your nose in with a stupid remark when Scutus was doing perfectly well without your support.

Methinks you are an insignificant little man with a definite personality problem, could be the company you keep, or perhaps you are trying to impress an insignificant buddy 🦨   .

If the Mods were doing their jobs properly they would remove your article for breaking the rules regarding " respecting other members"

You are an embarrassment to yourself. 😁

Edited by moos54
  • Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, LearyM said:

I'm interested! Why would you butt your nose in with a stupid remark when Scutus was doing perfectly well without your support.

Methinks you are an insignificant little man with a definite personality problem, could be the company you keep, or perhaps you are trying to impress an insignificant buddy 🦨   .

If the Mods were doing their jobs properly they would remove your article for breaking the rules regarding " respecting other members"

Respect Moos54!

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, LearyM said:

LearyM or jimbo who ever you claim to be. You sure do seem to be obsessed with me. I'm flattered. 

Kettle meet pot 🤣

• Like 2

Just now, Pepe said:

LearyM or jimbo who ever you claim to be. You sure do seem to be obsessed with me. I'm flattered. 

Kettle meet pot 🤣

You really do flatter yourself. Nobody could be half as obsessed with you as you are with yourself little man.

You are a complete insignificance.

Always nice to hear from you, but you really must try and update your stock remarks, they are becoming boring.

By the way, you never did reply to my question asking you if you really do talk to Leora as you boast you do,will you do so now?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1