Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 26

LEORA HAD SEX!

You can see it in her face that within the past couple days, she had an emotional encounter that involved penis entry into vagina (she got fucked!).

I'm being serious. You can tell with her facial expressions that whatever tension she may have had, it has been released - that same care-free, relaxing feeling we usually get after a meaningful bang.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Howard said:

LEORA HAD SEX!

You can see it in her face that within the past couple days, she had an emotional encounter that involved penis entry into vagina (she got fucked!).

I'm being serious. You can tell with her facial expressions that whatever tension she may have had, it has been released - that same care-free, relaxing feeling we usually get after a meaningful bang.

If she's that happy 😊 then it wasn't paul 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

I am the one who asked the question of what’s the purpose and what does it help the forum knowing to who Leora speaks everyday , I have also asked for other things , in which everything is simply my opinion of what I would like to see and I never asked the tenants for doing so as I don’t interfere in their lives obviously and I don’t want of course , I want them to live it to the fullest the way they wish and enjoy it the maximum  .

Are you the same person who felt the need to start the topic " Opinions, ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities " ??

Now you are asking " What's the purpose and what does it help the forum knowing to who Leora speaks everyday.

It is my opinion that you post " tomes " vacillating from wanting to know every minute detail of their lives, in or outside of the apartment. What purpose does that serve ? 

Other than to serve you own prurient interests !! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Howard said:

LEORA HAD SEX!

What kind of " wacky tobaccy " do you have in that corn cob pipe you are smoking ? Please provide the name of it !  :smile:  A perfect example of pure speculation, from the person who just posted how opinions in the forum are to be resolved. 

My opinion is that Leora went out and got a breath of fresh air. Spending time window shopping and relaxing. I am being equally serious !!

Speculation running amuck !!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

14 minutes ago, scutus said:

Are you the same person who felt the need to start the topic " Opinions, ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities " ??

Now you are asking " What's the purpose and what does it help the forum knowing to who Leora speaks everyday.

It is my opinion that you post " tomes " vacillating from wanting to know every minute detail of their lives, in or outside of the apartment. What purpose does that serve ? 

Other than to serve you own prurient interests !! 

I am exactly this one and thank you for paying attention to my posts .

• Haha 2