Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex (2021) Part #4

refazer

1 hour ago, refazer said:

back to serious things

ice_screenshot_20210308-171150.png

This is the second time I have seen them administrating to each other’s rear cheeks for some reason.  And with Nina in the shower I see either see something on the shower glass or a tattoo on Nina’s right cheek.  Just like the bottom of her right foot, am I really seeing what I think I’m seeing or just another figment of my imagination?  And why the attention to each other’s rear?

• Like 1

il y a 39 minutes, Chipper a dit :

C'est la deuxième fois que je les vois s'administrer mutuellement les joues arrière pour une raison quelconque. Et avec Nina sous la douche, je vois soit quelque chose sur le verre de la douche, soit un tatouage sur la joue droite de Nina. Tout comme le bas de son pied droit, est-ce que je vois vraiment ce que je pense voir ou juste un autre fruit de mon imagination? Et pourquoi l'attention à l'arrière de l'autre?

on the shower

ice_screenshot_20210308-190305.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, disneykid said:

I must admit that haircut doesn’t suit Nina ,maybe she had it for a video filming☹️

Or it helps the wigs fit better and more comfortable, other than in the apartment I don’t think I have seen a working picture of her without one.

• Like 1