B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #24 (March)

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

ah yes 'gynecology row.\..front row seats was our goal....  Nth America had a legendary stripper Mitsy Du Pris ??? I believe,  who shot ping pong balls, smoked cigarettes in her cannon hot shot ...and a myriad of pussy pushing and sucking tricks...  I have an autographed PPBall to this day... 

Mmmmm, that sounds a bit fishy to me...😏

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Mmmmm, that sounds a bit fishy to me...😏

you mean 'smells' a bit fishy....  if I recall I put it in my mouth and tried to shoot it back to her ..You know a little ping pong game between... trust me I could get the showgirls attention that I am always ready to PLAY... so maybe I could add tastes like fish... 

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

you mean 'smells' a bit fishy....  if I recall I put it in my mouth and tried to shoot it back to her ..You know a little ping pong game between... trust me I could get the showgirls attention that I am always ready to PLAY... so maybe I could add tastes like fish... 

Yes and no...it was a play on words...Sounds a bit fishy, would mean I was doubting your story. Obviously I wasn't, bit it was an opportunity to crack a joke...or try to, anyway lol 🤣

il y a 12 minutes, Mark Thompson a dit :

ah yes 'gynecology row.\..front row seats was our goal....  Nth America had a legendary stripper Mitsy Du Pris ??? I believe,  who shot ping pong balls, smoked cigarettes in her cannon hot shot ...and a myriad of pussy pushing and sucking tricks...  I have an autographed PPBall to this day... 

Sticky Vicky was notorious in tenerife😛 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes and no...it was a play on words...Sounds a bit fishy, would mean I was doubting your story. Obviously I wasn't, bit it was an opportunity to crack a joke...or try to, anyway lol 🤣

I enjoyed both the play on words and the joke ...what i really like about your style and sarcasm's is how you let us play along... you are a great set up man around here ... sometimes  easier set ups  than others ... but we take your 'bate' everytime 

• Thanks 1