B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #24 (March)

10 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Looking at her moves and also Holly's, got to wonder if some of the girls work in strip clubs.

Holly  Definately....  her skill set is largely Burlesque...  but definately...

Pam also has stripper level skills ..

and just want to add.... it's moments like this Pam show?? reminds me of how folks here were going against Aleksandra for being odd, not mainstream ish???   but went on to be a fun!  star occupant.... Pam took a bit of a hit earlier on in the forum   and in the spirit of give a girl a chance ...she goes and shows this funky ..stilletto in the ghetto show...  maybe more of a modelling scene but it was fresh !!!

13 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Looking at her moves and also Holly's, got to wonder if some of the girls work in strip clubs.

A few times in the fitness a would say Holly is a dancer of some type. The spinning balls she is very good at as well and that i wouldnt say is fitness.

If you saw today Holly looked bored at the side step stuff, Megan all over the place ..Holly moves are more fluid and she does more stretching and tone.

The legs out from a chair was lap dance club stuff:angel:

20 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

The obsession with Radi didn't start till she started working out naked.  Doubt she would be doing that in the Villa fitness room.

yes nude work outs but the explosion of obsession was the 4 hour , four foot from the camera pushing the pussy in our faces seemed to be tonque dropping, boner busting ...we are your Raga servant slaves ...  

but anyway this show me the pussy ... pushing the pussy, is masterful for this world of voyeurs....  she is the Boss Bitch of the camera... Kitty used to be the bad!!! bitch.... camera queen  but Ulyanna took it to next level showtime ...  did I say thank you ladies ....thank you to all of you camera tease queens ... I just love every angle of your art ...

12 minutes ago, mspanker said:

A few times in the fitness a would say Holly is a dancer of some type. The spinning balls she is very good at as well and that i wouldnt say is fitness.

If you saw today Holly looked bored at the side step stuff, Megan all over the place ..Holly moves are more fluid and she does more stretching and tone.

The legs out from a chair was lap dance club stuff:angel:

as one comment went ; Megan built for comfort rather than speed 🙂

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

as one comment went ; Megan built for comfort rather than speed 🙂

True, not a put down, i would 🤨

Just the difference in the way they went about it, Holly doesnt look like she breaks sweat, Megs looked bolloxed. 3 turned left, she went right, the side kick boxing she didnt get much lift

None of that matters when you have those breasts

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

yes nude work outs but the explosion of obsession was the 4 hour , four foot from the camera pushing the pussy in our faces seemed to be tonque dropping, boner busting ...we are your Raga servant slaves ...  

but anyway this show me the pussy ... pushing the pussy, is masterful for this world of voyeurs....  she is the Boss Bitch of the camera... Kitty used to be the bad!!! bitch.... camera queen  but Ulyanna took it to next level showtime ...  did I say thank you ladies ....thank you to all of you camera tease queens ... I just love every angle of your art ...

sorry if I keep going back to my prefious life, but in Bangkok there is a club called Rawhide. On stage the girls who were all lookers and super fit would fire ping pong balls out their pussies.(some of you may know thre club) I got hit on the nose by one once and offered to pop it back in but to no avail. But there are skills which are much to be admired ...from the front row of course. 😜

22 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

sorry if I keep going back to my prefious life, but in Bangkok there is a club called Rawhide. On stage the girls who were all lookers and super fit would fire ping pong balls out their pussies.(some of you may know thre club) I got hit on the nose by one once and offered to pop it back in but to no avail. But there are skills which are much to be admired ...from the front row of course. 😜

did it stick?

1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

ah yes 'gynecology row.\..front row seats was our goal....  Nth America had a legendary stripper Mitsy Du Pris ??? I believe,  who shot ping pong balls, smoked cigarettes in her cannon hot shot ...and a myriad of pussy pushing and sucking tricks...  I have an autographed PPBall to this day...