Sabrina & Scott (2021) Part #3

Parxx

22 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Definitely agree! People should have more parties like this one! It was a great time, while it lasted. Now the mood seem to be gone, and several just left.

But VH also have to improve things on their part. They can't take apartments offline for everything and nothing every freaking day. Both for technical and personell issues, it happens way too often. It's not only here this happened tonight. Diana also went offline (and still is) in the middle of a party earlier this evening, before they decided to move over to Scott's place.

No idea on what happen here or at diana.. But all these apartments in this city have offline problems constantly. 

23 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

No idea on what happen here or at diana.. But all these apartments in this city have offline problems constantly. 

I totally understand that they cannot do anything about problems on the part of the internet provider. But something they can influence, is which internet provider that is chosen, and which abonnement. There must certainly be something alittle more stable on the market.

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I totally understand that they cannot do anything about problems on the part of the internet provider. But something they can influence, is which internet provider that is chosen, and which abonnement. There must certainly be something alittle more stable on the market.

VH don't thing , manager yes...
But VH should shut down these places that kept having tech issues all the time and put them online only after the things get corrected, maybe being like that the managers will work faster in solving the issues

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

In the middle of this:

1758777261_bandicam2021-03-1202-15-52-090.jpg.4c317080a6a60fa2774f7a4a6f9a509c.jpg 

bandicam 2021-03-12 02-15-54-718.jpg

bandicam 2021-03-12 02-17-06-951.jpg

That’s my boy sill, he may not be the best looking but he is the smoothest that vhtv has ever had when it comes to the ladies “) like i mentioned earlier bring him in and he will get the action going! Not only does he bang one, sometimes two. Got love em’’, Scott better keep him around because he’s the bread winner!!

hope he get another place and invites the some good people and keep out the wanna b thugs!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, x192023 said:

That’s my boy sill, he may not be the best looking but he is the smoothest that vhtv has ever had when it comes to the ladies “) like i mentioned earlier bring him in and he will get the action going! Not only does he bang one, sometimes two. Got love em’’, Scott better keep him around because he’s the bread winner!!

hope he get another place and invites the some good people and keep out the wanna b thugs!

i doubt that, that was Still in the pics. He hardly takes off he's pants..lol He fucked after that though.

He is on the couch with that same girl in the pics now  and i think he's going to fuck her also. That would be her second cock for the night .

2 minutes ago, fornika said:

i doubt that, that was Still in the pics. He hardly takes off he's pants..lol He fucked after that though.

He is on the couch with that same girl in the pics now though and i think he's going to fuck her.

2 minutes ago, fornika said:

He is on the couch with that same girl in the pics now though and i think he's going to fuck her.

Yeah sometimes he leaves his pants on, but still uses his big rod to get the job done. Going for his second one tonight , shes so hot!!

I've only seen him this one night, tonight, but I can already say that this guy needs to get his own apartment. He has stood for more action alone, than any of the parties I've seen in the previous 3 months. If he would continue like this, it would be fantastic!

If you give Still an appartment again then Scott will get an heart attack because of more fines. That guy needs a babysitter in the house.

But the brunette can visit more often. She's a bit like Dolly/Dalia.  Not at the same time but also for her one guy isn't enough. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1