Martina and Alberto - home activities #10

Noldus

9 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

Martina spending a lot of time getting ready to go somewhere

I'm not trying to speculate or to promote any theory over another...but I want to share one thing I know for sure: If a woman spends "a lot of time getting ready to go somewhere", she is not going to hang out with a study group from school. TRUST ME! 

• Upvote 1

I think Martina loves Alberto.  With that out of the way...

Over the past several months, I think Martina has exposed herself to new things - one being Nelly and their affection for the other, the other being hanging around a bunch of girls her age (aka a slumber party).

We don't know Martina's upbringing.  My hunch is it was somewhat unsupervised (that's often one foundation for girls who will parade naked in front of strangers).  I think her new social group & Nelly as a bang buddy has opened her eyes that there is more to life than being exclusive w/ Alberto. 

My father use to say when someone is curious and care-free, he/she is running on loose threads.  I think the buttons on Martina's clothes are loose and she's not ready to bring out the needle and thread.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, philo said:

I'm not trying to speculate or to promote any theory over another...but I want to share one thing I know for sure: If a woman spends "a lot of time getting ready to go somewhere", she is not going to hang out with a study group from school. TRUST ME! 

I know girls who won't go to corner shop for a pint of milk without putting their face on...😏

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know girls who won't go to corner shop for a pint of milk without putting their face on...😏

Amen!  My g/f falls into that category.  She has to have some light make-up on and lip gloss just to walk 25 feet out the front door, to the street and get the mail.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Howard said:

I think Martina loves Alberto.  With that out of the way...

Over the past several months, I think Martina has exposed herself to new things - one being Nelly and their affection for the other, the other being hanging around a bunch of girls her age (aka a slumber party).

We don't know Martina's upbringing.  My hunch is it was somewhat unsupervised (that's often one foundation for girls who will parade naked in front of strangers).  I think her new social group & Nelly as a bang buddy has opened her eyes that there is more to life than being exclusive w/ Alberto. 

My father use to say when someone is curious and care-free, he/she is running on loose threads.  I think the buttons on Martina's clothes are loose and she's not ready to bring out the needle and thread.

Your second -third paragraph makes me think there is more than a 4/5 year age difference. I've read they met when she was 15. 

Martina may still be growing socially,while Alberto may be more set in his ways To me, he looks older than 29. More like early to mid 30s.

Good observation.

1 minute ago, Howard said:

Amen!  My g/f falls into that category.  She has to have some light make-up on and lip gloss just to walk 25 feet out the front door, to the street and get the mail.

Judging by Philo's post, she obviously fancies the postman lol!...I'd check that out next time...🤣

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

Your second -third paragraph makes me think there is more than a 4/5 year age difference. I've read they met when she was 15. 

Martina may still be growing socially,while Alberto may be more set in his ways To me, he looks older than 29. More like early to mid 30s.

Good observation.

He probably just had a tough paper round as a kid...😏

• Haha 2

Lo que dices es cierto no tiene ningun recato 

No solo desfila desnuda delante de los demas si no que folla desnuda delante de los demas (ni modo que no haya visto alguno de sus videos)

Por otro lado yo dudo que tenga 24 años ya que lleva 10 en (RLC) cuando menos tenia que tener 18 años para aparecer (ya que RLC) nunca hubiera aceptado un menor de edad)

Para mi tiene como 28 años esos si todos a al lado de Alberto y ahora que tiene amigas de la escuela y en otra casa de (RLC) pues le abriron los ojos que hay mucho mas que Alberto en esta vida