Martina and Alberto - home activities #11

34 minutes ago, philo said:

Alberto said to Martina "just don't disrespect me". Find a friend (as I did) who understands the language. (I paid a friends subscription so she could help me understand) and go over the past 24 hours. There is much more happening than the "translators" on this forum are telling us. 

22 minutes ago, philo said:

Much of the conversation is muddled. As I first stated, my translation app picked up those words so I cannot say what the reference is to. It is only in context of the other words that it starts to have meaning.

Did you pay a friend to translate for you or do you translate it with an app...?, Harley also has a friend like that...is it the same?

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Just because Alberto knows of her being with other men while they have been together, does not in fact mean that she is not cheating.  All it means is that Alberto has no balls and he knows she is cheating on him.

In fact I was referring more to the fact that Martina does not lie to subscribers in what she does on a daily basis.
On the other hand your problem is that you do not accept what you do not understand and you think that this allows you to judge them

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, philo said:

I think not only does Alberto know, i think Martina comes home and gives him the details. I hope I can capture better audio going forward. When they talk over each other or when there is music or tv in the background, the app doesn't work.  

In other words, she's really just rubbing her affairs in his face!!  As for capturing better audio, I remember when I used to watch RLC that there was always some kind of interference that would make it hard for someone to understand even when they understood the actual language the tenants were speaking.  TV to high on volume, music just high enough, whispering, etc. etc. etc..  At any rate, good luck, as I always enjoy the posts that are different from the normal....she's home, so and so in B4, and that kind of thing!!

1 minute ago, philo said:

I think not only does Alberto know, i think Martina comes home and gives him the details. I hope I can capture better audio going forward. When they talk over each other or when there is music or tv in the background, the app doesn't work.  

Probably!  Do you think the only reason she acts on RLC is for the money? If RLC is showing her much money? If she is that good, she would be living in a different, nicer apt don't you think?  I would think if she is doing other guys and girls, why she doesn't get away from Alberto and go on her own with whomever she is having more fun? I would like to see no balls go out overnight or tell Martina he will be gone for a couple of days, to see how she reacts..Happy? Martina and Alberto should be head for the big split soon?

I am sure Martina and Alberto , if they could read part or everything that it is written here about them , they would laugh with the theories that are presented 😂🤣 They are the only ones that know what it is really happening and whatever we learn from the good translators that makes us the favor to help us understand a bit more of the tenants , the truth is that no one can enter the mind and the psychology of this couple and read “behind their words “ , no one knows what goes on in their minds but them .

For almost 4 years , this couple has had exactly the same life that they have now but few were paying actual and detailed attention because for everyone was one more RLC couple . There was no virus , not so much boredom time for many of us to sit down and analyze this couple so much as everyone does now . And the reason ? But of course because Martina mixed herself with the Barcelona tenants and even more , she had sex with a woman who once belonged to the top favorites and nowadays she is one of the most hated ones . I wonder how and what the reactions would be if she was having sex with  Holly or she was for example dealing with Leora let’s say 😂🤣🤣🤣

Somehow , someway , everything that M&A do , it I scanned in every detail from the forum’s x-rays 😆 The truth is that the couple has changed nothing of its routine and usual habits and whoever can’t accept this , it is because no one deeply accepts the relation and the mixing with the “ devilish “ Barcelona apartments . Their lives , their choices , their responsibility of their actions . If they are happy with this ,it  remains to be seen how things will evolve the next months . 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

In fact I was referring more to the fact that Martina does not lie to subscribers in what she does on a daily basis.
On the other hand your problem is that you do not accept what you do not understand and you think that this allows you to judge them

LMAO  there is no help for you sir!!  These people are in the lime light 24/7, of course they are going to be judged.  It's like a camera crew following you around 24/7, I'm sorry Moos54 but people would also judge you if this were the case!!

1 minute ago, aroelfuck said:

Did you pay a friend to translate for you or do you translate it with an app...?, Harley also has a friend like that...is it the same?

Actually it is a younger woman that I a trying to seduce. I told her I want to relearn Spanish (basic Spanish in school) and asked her to tutor me. I told her I was trying to learn from watching a Spanish soap opera. She said to let her know which ones and it led to my getting her the subscription.  I'm hoping she finds the subject matter interesting and it might lead to something else. yes, i am fully transparent with her.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am sure Martina and Alberto , if they could read part or everything that it is written here about them , they would laugh with the theories that are presented 😂🤣 They are the only ones that know what it is really happening and whatever we learn from the good translators that makes us the favor to help us understand a bit more of the tenants , the truth is that no one can enter the mind and the psychology of this couple and read “behind their words “ , no one knows what goes on in their minds but them .

For almost 4 years , this couple has had exactly the same life that they have now but few were paying actual and detailed attention because for everyone was one more RLC couple . There was no virus , not so much boredom time for many of us to sit down and analyze this couple so much as everyone does now . And the reason ? But of course because Martina mixed herself with the Barcelona tenants and even more , she had sex with a woman who once belonged to the top favorites and nowadays she is one of the most hated ones . I wonder how and what the reactions would be if she was having sex with  Holly or she was for example dealing with Leora let’s say 😂🤣🤣🤣

Somehow , someway , everything that M&A do , it I scanned in every detail from the forum’s x-rays 😆 The truth is that the couple has changed nothing of its routine and usual habits and whoever can’t accept this , it is because no one deeply accepts the relation and the mixing with the “ devilish “ Barcelona apartments . Their lives , their choices , their responsibility of their actions . If they are happy with this ,it  remains to be seen how things will evolve the next months . 

Another lame attempt Dr. OZ

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO  there is no help for you sir!!  These people are in the lime light 24/7, of course they are going to be judged.  It's like a camera crew following you around 24/7, I'm sorry Moos54 but people would also judge you if this were the case!!

cool to know that between you and philo, I already have almost two fans who want to watch me live :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, yelt said:

Probably!  Do you think the only reason she acts on RLC is for the money? If RLC is showing her much money? If she is that good, she would be living in a different, nicer apt don't you think?  I would think if she is doing other guys and girls, why she doesn't get away from Alberto and go on her own with whomever she is having more fun? I would like to see no balls go out overnight or tell Martina he will be gone for a couple of days, to see how she reacts..Happy? Martina and Alberto should be head for the big split soon?

This just started yesterday. I have much to understand. i cannot answer any of these questions and will not become the subject matter expert on Martina.

6 minutes ago, yelt said:

I would think if she is doing other guys and girls, why she doesn't get away from Alberto and go on her own ...

Really?  If I had a guy who let me party and fuck whoever I wanted ... and this guy also did all the cleaning, laundry, washing the dogs, and god knows what else ... and he only demanded a blow job and a quick fuck every once in awhile ... I have to admit I would have to think hard about not wanting to be in that situation!!!

BTW ... this is not an attack on YELT.  I never attack anyone.  Just observing and reacting.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1