Martina and Alberto - home activities #11

soon as i saw the translation M and N were going to party at Ceasers without either of their men i knew it would be non stop comments about the possibilities of what could happen when you add the drugs and alcohol and all the horny drugged up drunk guys that dont like to take no for an answer and we seen M with Boytoy all grinding her ass into his cock while he was kissing her neck right in front of Alburto and she had no problem doing it either so who knows what she or N will do off cam god i hope they dont do molly/ecstacy at that party we have seen the girls doing some of these other drugs lately could you imagine Martina  on Molly 

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

soon as i saw the translation M and N were going to party at Ceasers without either of their men i knew it would be non stop comments about the possibilities of what could happen when you add the drugs and alcohol and all the horny drugged drunk up guys that dont like to take no for answer and we seen M with Boytoy all grinding her ass into his cock while he was kissing her neck right in front of Alburto and she had no problem doing it either so who knows what she or N will do off cam 

How do you spell O R G Y?

• Like 1

As far as I know Cesar organizes private parties in Barcelona and Malaga, not at his home but in larger public or private premises.

Talking about drugs, Alberto recommended Martina not to leave the glass of drink alone while dancing, because there will be many people who they don't know.

And by the way, these parties are completly illegal nowadays. They risk being fined from 300 to 6000 euros each.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, emnv said:

Talking about drugs, Alberto recommended Martina not to leave the glass of drink alone while dancing, because there will be many people who they don't know.

Can't he go with her to the party?  Be there for his girl!  Dance with her!  Have fun with her!  Keep her safe!  I can't take it anymore.  She deserves so much more than Alberto.

30 minutes ago, philo said:

Well you would be wrong !!! What part of "help me understand the language" did you not understand? Now I'm beginning to wonder if you have some other type of problem? There is a whole conversation later than in the post that you choose not to read. I think i will just write you off. I could label this kind of behavior but i promised my grandmother that I would stop trying to argue with fools lest observers not be able to distinguish me from them. Good Bye!

Well you would be wrong!!! I read all the threads when I can, and I've read all that's transpired tonight...(transpired means happened, if you were struggling. btw...) 

So basically, the way I see it...you've paid a younger bit of stuff her RLC sub, so she can help you understand, or dare I say translate, the Spanish spoken in Martina's place, and in exchange, you get into her knickers...Nice one...you must have money to throw away, and more stupid than you appear on here. 

I can't wait to hear what your translator comes up with that @omedo and @emnv miss...

Thx in advance...and good luck 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Can't he go with her to the party?  Be there for his girl!  Dance with her!  Have fun with her!  Keep her safe!  I can't take it anymore.  She deserves so much more than Alberto.

Bogdan is not going either i figured its another of those its N and M's together fun times and A is not invited or he could just be staying home with the dogs again 

• Sad 1

30 minutes ago, emnv said:

As far as I know Cesar organizes private parties in Barcelona and Malaga, not at his home but in larger public or private premises.

And by the way, these parties are completly illegal nowadays. They risk being fined from 300 to 6000 euros each.

I can't wait for Philo to fill in the finer details...😏

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, omedo said:

Even simpler, Martina shouldn't go because it's an illegal party and she knows what she's exposed to...

In general if you ever find yourself making the same decision as all 3 of Nelly & Gina & Cesar, it's probably a good idea to stop and think it through again. 😄

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Seeing her dancing in the shower and getting ready for obviously a very fun night (Nelly or no Nelly) ... making sure her body is perfectly made up 

JenniferMom,  Isn't this the the 5th tell tail sign described in the Cosmo article " 10 Signs Your Partner Is Seeing Someone Else " 

Inquiring husbands want to know!    😭

• Like 3

I was able to catch some bits of the conversation between Martina and Alberto just before she went to sleep. She said "No one should expect to control me". There was more muddled conversation. He said "Going home to fuck". More conversation. She said "We were never that much in love with you". More muddled conversation. She said something about "seeing him tomorrow" then went to sleep.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1