Martina and Alberto - home activities #11

While spending some time at M&A's, I noticed something that I think gives some cause for concern. 😯 I witnessed young Taco looking at Martina in a rather inappropriate way, and vice versa, she was giving Taco a similar look; and later, I noticed that they both retired to the bathroom together, locking the door.  This is proof, if proof were needed, that something dirty and disgusting is going on.  I can only hope and pray that Nelly doesn't get wind of this disturbing new development.

Currently, I'm using a special app that can detect body language, and it's also able to translate a shitload of incomprehesible gibberish 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 7

7 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

While spending some time at M&A's, I noticed something that I think gives some cause for concern. 😯 I witnessed young Taco looking at Martina in a rather inappropriate way, and vice versa, she was giving Taco a similar look; and later, I noticed that they both retired to the bathroom together, locking the door.  This is proof, if proof were needed, that something dirty and disgusting is going on.  I can only hope and pray that Nelly doesn't get wind of this disturbing new development.

Currently, I'm using a special app that can detect body language, and it's also able to tranlate a shitload of incomprehesible gibberish 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is disturbing as  awhile back when B4 had a trip over Taco was very interested in Holly, i hope he doesnt break both their hearts  🙈

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, mspanker said:

This is disturbing as  awhile back when B4 had a trip over Taco was very interested in Holly, i hope he doesnt break both their hearts  🙈

** Oh Christ, tell me no more !!!  This is worse than the virus.  I'll have to have a lie down in a dark room.

45 minutes ago, robert21 said:

Martina is pulling a rope that will break in a while .... a party like this implies how little control has already happened if alcohol abuse or other and from there to be in someone's bed even if not Nelly is a moment .. ... I wonder why she needs this .... pity she has fallen really low for some time ...

I've noticed the same thing.  It seems, when she fucks Nelly, there is always alcohol/drugs involved. She just fucks Alberto without having to drink alcohol.

Good observation.

2 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

what !  Is Taco a player ?

swooning star trek GIF

** You bet he is !  [young and frisky].   And Masha's cat, The Baker (dark one) is another 'player'  😼... a lusty bugger; making biscuits [cookies] on Masha's belly, and regularly sharing a bath (and bed) with her.  Yes, he's onto a good thing at Masha's  😉

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Scottish Republic said:

** Now let's not be coy, let's get this thing out into the open (if you'll pardon the expression), no 'beating about the bush' ..... it's called MASTURBATION!  😳

Thanks very much for explaining the "deeper" meaning of my metaphor.

• Like 1

I'm interested to know how the people who bring us information know what they know? For example, all of the information about the party that is planned, when and where it is, and who all is going to be there...how do they know this? Was it from a phone call? If so, when was the call and who was on the call? After years of watching people whom i used to call "RLC Agents" come on to the forum to provide information (more often misinformation) in order to promote a particular agenda, no one ever questions the source of their information so that someone else might be able to hear and see the same event and decide if it's valid or just bullshit. I think it's time to start asking those questions. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

I've noticed the same thing.  It seems, when she fucks Nelly, there is always alcohol/drugs involved. She just fucks Alberto without having to drink alcohol.

Good observation.

But to be fair when she fucks Nelly she has a lot more fun, and that fun lasts several hours longer than Alberto does.

• Like 1

If there is anyone unclear about what an RLC Agent looks like, just spend some time reading the Leora and Malia threads. They are out in the open over there to protect their queen. One even sent personal pictures to my personal message and admitted a previous involvement with 
Leora after I challenged him on how he could know things about her that were off camera. Then he sent me another message threatening me not to share that information. Shortly after that, RLC made it a rule infraction to share information from a personal message. I never intended to share it but was tempted to after the threat and take the hit. RLC Agents seem to think that I give a fuck about being banned from their forum. RLC Agents include the friends and family members of the apartments and sometimes the participants themselves who assume identities in order to try and control the image of their personae on this forum. I wish there were more people willing to call the out. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, philo said:

RLC made it a rule infraction to share information from a personal message.

7 minutes ago, philo said:

RLC Agents seem to think that I give a fuck about being banned from their forum.

🤦‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Robbo56 said:

But to be fair when she fucks Nelly she has a lot more fun, and that fun lasts several hours longer than Alberto does.

You're  correct. Alberto seems to be very mechanical  when it comes to fucking. " Oh I've  cum, time to  do something  else." Nelly gives her the intimate time that Alberto  doesn't. My favorite  male is Tibor.  He takes care of Linda, before,  during  and after. 

Good call.