B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #26 (March)

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

From what I was told, he didn't hit her like he would have if the cameras wouldn't have been involved....that was pretty obvious from what I was told.  He did apparently hit her pretty hard with clothes I was told.  Apparently it looked like to my friend that Cesar is growing tired of the whole Gina thing from what he observed but since Cesar doesn't have boot a boot to piss in and carry's all of his worth in a plastic bag wherever he goes, his only recourse is to STFU and move on where he is being taken care of by a nymph that has absolutely no self respect.  The two should be banned from RLC forever in my opinion due the the outburst/violence they displayed that night.  Quite frankly I've never liked Gina or Cesar, Gina is nothing but a drug abuser as is Cesar.  It's pretty sad when people get up at 8am to get a fix on their drug habits!!

Agree with you !! 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ddhm said:

No hubo golpes de Curly, personalmente no noté las bofetadas en la frente de Gina, solo vi que la empujó hacia la cama. Pero toda su reacción fue defensiva ante el ataque de la furiosa Gina. Ocurrió en cámara y juzgamos como tenemos derecho a hacerlo. No digo que deba “responder”, le expliqué mi opinión sobre la violencia ... fue para mí una reacción automática y una defensa a lo que estaba pasando y la bofetada tras bofetada de Gina en su cuerpo. Es como si un ladrón entrara a la casa, te amenaza con un cuchillo en la garganta y de alguna manera te las arreglas para dispararle con una pistola y causar tal vez un incidente de muerte y serás acusado de asesinato al intentar defender tu casa. 

The first blow was struck by Cesar and then came Gina's reaction...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, omedo said:

The first blow was struck by Cesar and then came Gina's reaction...

I remember Gina under her covers after sex not going well , they were talking with high tense , then Gina turned suddenly to his side and started hitting him on his body while laying down on the bed . I don’t remember Curly starting anything , Gina was drunk and exhausted of her efforts to satisfy him , most probably he ( as usual 😆 ) didn’t say anything nice to appreciate her efforts to please him and she lost it . 

In any case , whatever happened it was a mistake . I think it is the cameras and the different sensitivity that anyone of us have on how we translate what we see . We are all older here than any of these young people and I doubt if any of us have no examples when we were young of either our parents hit us or our parents being hit by our grandparents , different times , different behaviors . 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Personally I think we've done the Gina/Cesar fight to death...we can pick it up again for the next one...😏

We need to get Kitty sent over to give Gina some advice 😉

• Like 2

il y a 2 minutes, ddhm a dit :

I remember Gina under her covers after sex not going well , they were talking with high tense , then Gina turned suddenly to his side and started hitting him on his body while laying down on the bed . I don’t remember Curly starting anything , Gina was drunk and exhausted of her efforts to satisfy him , most probably he ( as usual 😆 ) didn’t say anything nice to appreciate her efforts to please him and she lost it . 

In any case , whatever happened it was a mistake . I think it is the cameras and the different sensitivity that anyone of us have on how we translate what we see . We are all older here than any of these young people and I doubt if any of us have no examples when we were young of either our parents hit us or our parents being hit by our grandparents , different times , different behaviors . 

Maybe it should go to VAR because none of you seem to know what the hell you saw.

• Upvote 1