B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #26 (March)

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

OMG I could swear Aleksandra is visiting Masha   only a quick look so far but a look a like ????????????

maybe not she appears to have tits......... and a tattoo on her arm 

On 3/17/2021 at 10:36 AM, JenniferMom said:

I do not have a replay sub so wondering if they put the fight on REPLAY?  This would be even worse than doing nothing, i.e. they are promoting it.

I did not see it.  But to me, the fact they were back in bed together by end of the night, kinda tells me this was a big to do about nothing.  I am zero tolerance with regard to any violence so yes this should be addressed in some way.  Wondering if the "this is all show" crowd thinks the fight was a made up show?

I am not a big fan of Caesar but at least Gina/Caesar are on the top 5 "real things on RLC" list along with Nelly/Martina, Linda/Tibor, Kitty/Smith, etc.  It's a short list.  And I recognize some would debate who is on this list and still others would say they are all "shows". 

I've only been watching RLC for about seven years (less than some others here). This is the second act of violence I have witnessed against a woman and the third I have heard of after Lev and Efrim. Now we should add Paul to the list as I trust the source of the information. RLC will do nothing it they think this is what the subscribers want. The problem is that many on the forum get off on watching a woman get punched. I saw RLC shut down an apartment once because the couple went away for a weekend and did not leave enough food and water for their dog. Just goes to show where women are in the pecking order.

• Like 2

I wish I had a friend like Serafima. She came to visit and brought groceries. She then changed out of her clothes to her panty and bra, covered by a black lingerie cover up. Plenty of cleavage to look at.  She then started to cook dinner.  

I gotta get me a better class of friends.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

I wish I had a friend like Serafima. She came to visit and brought groceries. She then changed out of her clothes to her panty and bra, covered by a black lingerie cover up. Plenty of cleavage to look at.  She then started to cook dinner.  

I gotta get me a better class of friends.

Sadly she wouldn't stay your friend for long...😏

• Like 1