B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #26 (March)

11 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

Jesus wept, so many conflicting reports, I'm confused to who the fuck hit who.

Nothing confusing...They both hit each other. Cesar started it with a clip on the head. It wasn't particularly hard, but it lit the touch paper and Gina exploded. She kept at him, as well as throwing his clothes out of the window, and he was trying desperately hard to keep his temper under control. He did hit her, again not particularly hard, and pushed her back onto the bed...

Both were to blame, imo...

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I remember Gina under her covers after sex not going well , they were talking with high tense , then Gina turned suddenly to his side and started hitting him on his body while laying down on the bed . I don’t remember Curly starting anything , Gina was drunk and exhausted of her efforts to satisfy him , most probably he ( as usual 😆 ) didn’t say anything nice to appreciate her efforts to please him and she lost it . 

In any case , whatever happened it was a mistake . I think it is the cameras and the different sensitivity that anyone of us have on how we translate what we see . We are all older here than any of these young people and I doubt if any of us have no examples when we were young of either our parents hit us or our parents being hit by our grandparents , different times , different behaviors . 

Cesar slapped her head 1st, DD...trust me

• Like 2

il y a 3 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Nothing confusing...They both hit each other. Cesar started it with a clip on the head. It wasn't particularly hard, but it lit the touch paper and Gina exploded. She kept at him, as well as throwing his clothes out of the window, and he was trying desperately hard to keep his temper under control. He did hit her, again not particularly hard, and pushed her back onto the bed...

Both were to blame, imo...

il y a 1 minute, nagachilli2 a dit :

I've just told you...plus VAR will be even more confusing...😏

probably right🙂

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, redole1999 said:

Maybe it should go to VAR because none of you seem to know what the hell you saw.

LOL Gina & Curly were having sex for a while, but Curly was not able to cum so Gina decided to give him a blowjob and this went on for a little while and nothing was happening, so she got frustrated and gave up and turned her back to go to sleep while whispering something, at this point Curly hits the back of her head softly, and that sets Gina off, she turned back and started hitting him hard (punching & slapping) while he was laying on his stomach for  a little while ( maybe a minute or so ) and then after a little break she starts again, this time Curly pushed her back and she leaves the room and goes to the washroom, Curly gets up and starts packing his stuff into an IKea bag to leave. Gina comes back and tries to stop him by kicking his stuff and throwing them out, then she hits him again and he pushes her back, at one point he hits her with a piece of cloth that he had in his hands. They both hit each other but Gina was more aggressive and hit him much harder and longer. 

Finally they talked and made up, and now they seem to be ok 😊  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 2 minutes, bluewinner a dit :

LOL Gina & Curly were having sex for a while, but Curly was not able to cum so Gina decided to give him a blowjob and this went on for a little while and nothing was happening, so she got frustrated and gave up and turned her back to go to sleep while whispering something, at this point Curly hits the back of her head softly, and that sets Gina off, she turned back and started hitting him hard (punching & slapping) while he was laying on his stomach for  a little while ( maybe a minute or so ) and then after a little break she starts again, this time Curly pushed her back and she leaves the room and goes to the washroom, Curly gets up and starts packing his stuff into an IKea bag to leave. Gina comes back and tries to stop him by kicking his stuff and throwing them out, then she hits him again and he pushes her back, at one point he hits her with a piece of cloth that he had in his hands. They both hit each other but Gina was more aggressive and hit him much harder and longer. 

blow by blow account cheers, but i can guarantee some bugger will dispute it🙃 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Here we have the definitive description of events...

Yep Yes GIF by C H A R L Ö T T E

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I think if Caesar socialized with the group instead of staying holed up in Gina's room ... he might be better received.  Does he think he is better than the rest of the villa?  Or maybe the villa does not want him to be involved?  

its complicated have you ever seen the list of RLC girls he has sex with and lets just say its a lot one of then being Holly 

1 hour ago, redole1999 said:

Maybe it should go to VAR because none of you seem to know what the hell you saw.

😂🤣 VAR 😂🤣😂🤣 Very good 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1