B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #26 (March)

31 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

weathers picking up now

I've noticed the temperature is always about 56-61 on the outside cams ... almost invariably ... going back 6-8 weeks when I joined.  Is it really that temperate in Barca?  I assume yes being on the Mediterranean.  Or might these temps not to be trusted?  No wonder why it is a great place to live, such consistent temperature!   Here in midwest US, I've seen near 0F all the way to 63 at one point or the other in the last 4-6 weeks.

26 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I've noticed the temperature is always about 56-61 on the outside cams ... almost invariably ... going back 6-8 weeks when I joined.  Is it really that temperate in Barca?  I assume yes being on the Mediterranean.  Or might these temps not to be trusted?  No wonder why it is a great place to live, such consistent temperature!   Here in midwest US, I've seen near 0F all the way to 63 at one point or the other in the last 4-6 weeks.

There was a bit of snow a month back as one girl went out and made a mini snowman but yes it seems constant and a few views from some of the balconies just recently have shown clear blue skys.

41 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

All of Spain remains consistently quite warm during 'our' winter months... the central and south of Barca even warmer .... I spent a winter in Spain travelling and could easily retire there.. I was born in Central Canada but have lived most of my adult life in West Canada so I envy these Mediterranean countries ...for weather, lifestyle culture and I so get why these Russian women /men would be living the Vida Loca in a freakin Villa in Barcelona  ...  enjoy life (and these unique moments ) whenever you can ....  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bluewinner said:

I don't approve what Gina and Curly did. but I am merely a viewer, my approval or disapproval of their actions would not change anything, they are both adults and they are responsible for their actions. all I am saying is they were both in fault, and Gina was more aggressive. and that's purely based on facts and my observation, not jealousy and personal agenda. you on the other hand are just ready to blame Curly no matter what the facts are. because you hate him, and you want him out. you are just another fake feminist who gets outraged by anything and everything. 

You don't know me my friend...

• Upvote 1

I am a zero tolerance regarding violence ( man vs woman or woman vs man )  . Every time there was violence on RLC,  the persons involved were kicked out. It is the SAME with Gina and Curly ... they MUST GO.  Yes she is one of the oldest tenant but NO EXCEPTION has to be made today.  

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

I am a zero tolerance regarding violence ( man vs woman or woman vs man )  . Every time there was violence on RLC,  the persons involved were kicked out. It is the SAME with Gina and Curly ... they MUST GO.  Yes she is one of the oldest tenant but NO EXCEPTION has to be made today.  

As was mentioned , Paul was hitting Leora and look the results with her ☺️

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

stop with your hypocrisies ... ( man vs woman or woman vs man )  Zero Tolerance !!!   you made your fucking point .Blue and others made theirs...

I say she was the catalyst, with drugged rage !!! she went off on Fuckstick . she is the instigator ..... there has been enough coverage on optics ...threaten RLC with your 6 year membership and go away    STOP

is this how some of you get some self importance, to be seen as some moralist ... you are a voyeur !!! looking (intrusively ) into a project to see Real Life ... THEIRS NOT YOURS... WE are here to  SEE THEIRS NOT YOURS ... 

you are just trying to hard to be seen as right and righteous .... I don't care of your 100 opinions after you made it once ... ok you have been seen you have been heard crawl back into your internet hole ...

or better yet volunteer at some women's shelters, street ministries, donate to women's causes, write letters to politicians, newspapers, blogs ...for people who are not voyeurs in a kinky, profit centered, playhouse project  called the Villians in the Villa .... move on.... 

ps I don't need to know you either ...ba bye 

• Sad 4
  • Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

stop with your hypocrisies ... ( man vs woman or woman vs man )  Zero Tolerance !!!   you made your fucking point .Blue and others made theirs...

I say she was the catalyst, with drugged rage !!! she went off on Fuckstick . she is the instigator ..... there has been enough coverage on optics ...threaten RLC with your 6 year membership and go away    STOP

is this how some of you get some self importance, to be seen as some moralist ... you are a voyeur !!! looking (intrusively ) into a project to see Real Life ... THEIRS NOT YOURS... WE are here to  SEE THEIRS NOT YOURS ... 

you are just trying to hard to be seen as right and righteous .... I don't care of your 100 opinions after you made it once ... ok you have been seen you have been heard crawl back into your internet hole ...

or better yet volunteer at some women's shelters, street ministries, donate to women's causes, write letters to politicians, newspapers, blogs ...for people who are not voyeurs in a kinky, profit centered, playhouse project  called the Villians in the Villa .... move on.... 

ps I don't need to know you either ...ba bye 

Go back to your igloo or wigwam whichever the case may be!  He is right and they both should be kicked out as soon as possible,  and DD before you say anything about Paul and Leora.....I don't give a shit!!

• Haha 2