B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #26 (March)

23 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Go back to your igloo or wigwam whichever the case may be!  He is right and they both should be kicked out as soon as possible,  and DD before you say anything about Paul and Leora.....I don't give a shit!!

I don’t care what you think as no one here cares about your comments . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

21 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

and it all started because he could not get off and wanted to keep going a problem other women on here wished they could complain about but without the asshole attached to the dick though

well fuck, thats fucked up

I only saw from them fighting where she was throwing his stuff out the window and tried to push him out of it.

4 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

stop with your hypocrisies ... ( man vs woman or woman vs man )  Zero Tolerance !!!   you made your fucking point .Blue and others made theirs...

I say she was the catalyst, with drugged rage !!! she went off on Fuckstick . she is the instigator ..... there has been enough coverage on optics ...threaten RLC with your 6 year membership and go away    STOP

is this how some of you get some self importance, to be seen as some moralist ... you are a voyeur !!! looking (intrusively ) into a project to see Real Life ... THEIRS NOT YOURS... WE are here to  SEE THEIRS NOT YOURS ... 

you are just trying to hard to be seen as right and righteous .... I don't care of your 100 opinions after you made it once ... ok you have been seen you have been heard crawl back into your internet hole ...

or better yet volunteer at some women's shelters, street ministries, donate to women's causes, write letters to politicians, newspapers, blogs ...for people who are not voyeurs in a kinky, profit centered, playhouse project  called the Villians in the Villa .... move on.... 

ps I don't need to know you either ...ba bye 

It doesn't deserve an answer ... Then just enjoy violence and be happy !!   I will NEVER accept any violence, what so ever !  Final thing: I'm way far from being an hypocrit !! 

Bebye !!  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

It doesn't deserve an answer ... Then just enjoy violence and be happy !!   I will NEVER accept any violence, what so ever !  Final thing: I'm way far from being an hypocrit !! 

Bebye !!  

shouldn't bother replying either but read your own stuff ...do I really have to rewrite your own words ...

maybe if I  t y p e   r e a l   s l o w    

( man vs woman or   woman vs man )  Zero Tolerance !!!  she was the provactive one who attacked, freaked out   the discussion is over on whether a man can defend himself  or can a woman defend themselves .... of course they can and it is self defence not overt Violence  

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

shouldn't bother replying either but read your own stuff ...do I really have to rewrite your own words ...

maybe if I  t y p e   r e a l   s l o w    

( man vs woman or   woman vs man )  Zero Tolerance !!!  she was the provactive one who attacked, freaked out   the discussion is over on whether a man can defend himself  or can a woman defend themselves .... of course they can and it is self defence not overt Violence  

and as  you said before we don't know you and perhaps your words are giving  mixed messaging or as I said hypocritical.... I'm not hear to criticize the person just sometimes the words piss me off ... 

50 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

and as  you said before we don't know you and perhaps your words are giving  mixed messaging or as I said hypocritical.... I'm not hear to criticize the person just sometimes the words piss me off ... 

Maybe my phrasing can be wrong, I'm a French-Canadian but the Idea is that either violence from one to the other should be condemned , period !  Not acceptable at all !  And I will say it for the last time : THEY SHOULD BOTH BE KICKED OUT FOR THEIR ACTIONS !!  That is the last time you'll hear from me.. from now on, I will no more make any comment !  I will just read what people will write ... 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 9 heures, Mark Thompson a dit :

is this how some of you get some self importance, to be seen as some moralist ... you are a voyeur !!! looking (intrusively ) into a project to see Real Life ... THEIRS NOT YOURS... WE are here to  SEE THEIRS NOT YOURS ... 

Hardly!