B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #17 (March)

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

how long does it take to fix a cam, cam 5 has been um for ages now

I have a feeling RLC headquarters is no where near these apartments. They must have to call in a local service to repair broken cams and how do you explain it to the repair guy. lol

12 hours ago, Sergio said:

I hope that Radislava will use some of the money she earns here for a good psychologist, because I think she has some problems with food and her body.

funny I was just thinking with all 3 out all day and not at other apt's  that they were likely 'all' at counselling because this whole bunch need counselling the way they have behaved towards each other ...

Radi's body seems fine from my POV ?? and Hi Vitamin C content of her main diet could be worse ... a fruitatarian  and she does mix some regular protein what looks like a meat???  roll she regularly microwaves ...so who knows but she sure looks healthy to me ... this obsessive exercise / stretching is more likely a product of choice between terrible boredom and tedious chatting or TV or video /phone life ...so why not choose fitness..... but you are onto something as it is obsessive .... but again could be worse choices 

11 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

funny I was just thinking with all 3 out all day and not at other apt's  that they were likely 'all' at counselling because this whole bunch need counselling the way they have behaved towards each other ...

Radi's body seems fine from my POV ?? and Hi Vitamin C content of her main diet could be worse ... a fruitatarian  and she does mix some regular protein what looks like a meat???  roll she regularly microwaves ...so who knows but she sure looks healthy to me ... this obsessive exercise / stretching is more likely a product of choice between terrible boredom and tedious chatting or TV or video /phone life ...so why not choose fitness..... but you are onto something as it is obsessive .... but again could be worse choices 

At least she seems to have a goal in mind. An athlete in training has a special diet and works out 8 hours a day. She has some goal in her future that has to do with her weight and muscle mass. Dancer maybe or model, who knows? At least she's not laying around all day with her nose in her phone and drinking and partying all night like the rest of the girls.  

2 minutes ago, me0369 said:

At least she seems to have a goal in mind. An athlete in training has a special diet and works out 8 hours a day. She has some goal in her future that has to do with her weight and muscle mass. Dancer maybe or model, who knows? At least she's not laying around all day with her nose in her phone and drinking and partying all night like the rest of the girls.  

agree it takes admirable  goals to stay with it like she does ... but look at her super skinny arms ...yes some minor weights but could use some weight lifting for some muscle there ... just skinny no shape arms ... (is that the model angle you think ? 

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

agree it takes admirable  goals to stay with it like she does ... but look at her super skinny arms ...yes some minor weights but could use some weight lifting for some muscle there ... just skinny no shape arms ... (is that the model angle you think ? 

I think you are right, it's constant, but light exercise. My guess would be she's trying to lose weight for modeling. She had some small bar bell weights, but hasn't used them lately.   

On 3/19/2021 at 4:48 PM, ddhm said:

, as I have said , you can always think that you are the best but support this by being humble .

Are you sure you said that ?  I think that Serafima, has nothing to worry about.

Especially if she pays as much attention to your statement, as you do ! IMO !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, scutus said:

Are you sure you said that ?  I think that Serafima, has nothing to worry about.

Especially if she pays as much attention to your statement, as you do ! IMO !

Are you in search of my posts so you can find conflict of words and messages ? Because this can be an endless loop without reaching an actual point ? I am overwhelmed that you pay attention to my posts to be honest since you don’t seem to walk the same path of thoughts like mine . 

I said that and I hope she pays no attention to my words and she does as she wishes . 

3 hours ago, me0369 said:

i hear she smokes like a chimney so it's all a mute point!!