Martina and Alberto - home activities #12

Noldus

il y a 8 minutes, philo a dit :

I was wondering what kind of venue the party will be at and where might the sex take place. Some later said they thought it might be a hotel. If it is at a hotel then that would support the phone conversation I heard yesterday as someone seemed to be asking Martina what name she wanted to be booked under and she responded "any name", then later she said  "Mona Lisa".

Lets hope a phone call will be made.

24 minutes ago, philo said:

I was wondering what kind of venue the party will be at and where might the sex take place. Some later said they thought it might be a hotel. If it is at a hotel then that would support the phone conversation I heard yesterday as someone seemed to be asking Martina what name she wanted to be booked under and she responded "any name", then later she said  "Mona Lisa".

Is it necessary that sex happens ? Since when it is all about sex ? Just booze ,dancing , fun and perhaps some light substances that actually nobody forced anything of the above to do( drugs , alcohol ) . Why should everything be connected to sex ? Or has anyone proof that it will be a kind of “ Eyes wide shut “ event ? 

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

packing her body suit plans on changing at the party

We don’t know if they have plans when the party is over to spend it at the rumored off cameras apartment or a hotel .

They, Martina and Nelly could meetup at the No Tell Motel and change there. Later after the party, the girls have a quiet place to go....only them.

She took her slippers, no coat.