Martina and Alberto - home activities #12

Noldus

My opinion is with both legal charges  Possible and the logic of   Covid spread. Sensisible people would call it off

My concern is for the other sensiible   roomates in RLC not going

21 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Nelly making something to eat and Gina painting in just a thong so Martina left a bit early i think unless she is headed to B4 and maybe get ready there or if she dont show up its a hotel tonight for sure ,i just dont see Martina showing up at the party site without Nelly

Nice prediction proved correct 

So if there is NO Caesar party, perhaps the biggest unresolved fact is what happened with that huge suitcase that Nelly took out several hours ago.  I agree we have not totally ruled out a party.  If the party is like everyone describes, it wouldn't start till 10PM at the earliest.

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

so all this talk about venues and hotels  all for a party Ceaser is hosting so is that his job a party planner is that were he gets all his drug money or is he just some trust fund kid with a bunch of cash throwing a party

From what I understand from my mediocre Spanish, he and his brother were club promoters pre-pandemic. Once all the clubs closed, they turned to organizing house parties with djs they know and promoting those. Presumably there's a cover fee for people attending and that's how they make money. Parties like that are illegal during lockdown, so they have to constantly switch locations. So I doubt the party is at a hotel, probably someone's house. Or some airbnb they've rented or something like that.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, redole1999 said:

It's like watching a foreign movie with no subtitles, everybody speculating on what's happening next🙃

I've just logged on...Pure speculation, and a total shot in the dark, but , crazy as it sounds, I think Martina will turn up at B4 with a dartboard...😏

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've just logged on...Pure speculation, and a total shot in the dark, but , crazy as it sounds, I think Martina will turn up at B4 with a dartboard...😏

very psychic or you are cheating on the reading ..... best to be psychic (or make shit up - about the same thing )  cause there is fourty pages to get where you just got to... 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

very psychic or you are cheating on the reading ..... best to be psychic (or make shit up - about the same thing )  cause there is fourty pages to get where you just got to... 

and now bath time ...but you knew that Naga 

• Haha 1