Martina and Alberto - home activities #12

43 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've just logged on...Pure speculation, and a total shot in the dark, but , crazy as it sounds, I think Martina will turn up at B4 with a dartboard...😏

oh come on you are jealous of my Martina going to B4 call and are trying to get in on the action lol

11 hours ago, ddhm said:

Is it necessary that sex happens Since when it is all about sex ? Just booze ,dancing , fun and perhaps some light substances that actually nobody forced anything of the above to do( drugs , alcohol ) . Why should everything be connected to sex ? Or has anyone proof that it will be a kind of “ Eyes wide shut “ event ? 

** My dear DD, you are totally losing the plot here ... 'sex' (real or imagined) is the one and only driving force in this forum.  Watching women licking each other's genitals, and other such perversions, is what the sexual desperados wanna see; reading the totally jaw-dropping comments in this thread, clearly demonstrates that.  It would be amusing, if it wasn't so pathetic.🙄

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

** My dear DD, you are totally losing the plot here ... 'sex' (real or imagined) is the one and only driving force in this forum.  Watching women licking each other's genitals, and other such perversions, is what the sexual desperados wanna see; reading the totally jaw-dropping comments in this thread, clearly demonstrates that.  It would be amusing, if it wasn't so pathetic.🙄

I am here to watch the people , their reactions to emotions and feelings and analyse in my mind with what I see the characters and personalities of these people ☺️ . Anything concerned with adult entertainment content , it is simply a big bonus for me . 

Of course , it seems I am a minority here of how I see RLC as a project . But if I want only pure sex , I can find tons of it free in the internet 😇

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

crystal ball GIF by Fall Out Boy 

** This forum is awash with speculation (some of them have turned it into an art form) - most of it based on wishful thinking, not reality.  People with too much time on their hands, me thinks. .... Wait! wait!  I feel a prediction cum coming on! ... Oh shit, it's gone!  😲

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, robert21 said:

Poor Alberto ....... and I don't want to say anything else ......

** I'm not too sure yet if it's a case of 'poor Alberto'.  I think it's more a case of 'poor Martina' - she has gone to the dogs (and I'm not talking about Lucky or Taco), The Devil has entered her (if you'll pardon the expression, of course). 😯

• Like 2
  • Haha 1