Martina and Alberto - home activities #13

Noldus

9 minutes ago, mingo said:

I was in a relationship with a woman who was in an open relationship but we respected the boundaries of her home, and never fucked in her matrimonial bed or went to bed together when her partner was home (or wasn't home)!! Plus an open relationship is a 2 way street.. Poor Alberto, his mistress is his Playstation. There's a power imbalance in Martina and Alberto's relationship; she holds all the cards, he holds none. The only reason they have that apartment is because of Martina, without her, Alberto would lose the apt and would have to hustle to find work to pay his lodging, food and video games! So ultimately, whether he likes it or not, Martina will do what she wants and he has to put up with it. 

After being together for a few years, I don't think he really sees it that way.  We have the benefit of looking in from the outside.

il y a 1 minute, Aussie_oi_oi a dit :

I'm wondering if Bogdan will be happy for Alberbo to sleep next to Nelly / spooning her tonight?

Pourquoi tu te poses cette question?... Cela me paraît impossible!! Nelly dort avec Martina, pas avec Alberto!

• Haha 1

Just now, winnlove said:

Pourquoi tu te poses cette question?... Cela me paraît impossible!! Nelly dort avec Martina, pas avec Alberto!

Just wondering as Alberto been sleeping with Martina lately.

il y a 1 minute, Aussie_oi_oi a dit :

Would a fair comment to say Martina & Nelly relationship is more than just sex. They appear to be very close/ engaged to each other.

Ton Koala commence à nous fatigué!! Ok, alors tu le supprimes et tout va bien. On n'a pas besoin de voir cela dans tes commentaires!!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Would a fair comment to say Martina & Nelly relationship is more than just sex. They appear to be very close/ engaged to each other.

Easy to say, but what do they have in common (besides lust and good sex)?  We don't know, do we???

1 minute ago, winnlove said:

Ton Koala commence à nous fatigué!! Ok, alors tu le supprimes et tout va bien. On n'a pas besoin de voir cela dans tes commentaires!!!

Thanks for that advise but I won't be doing it. If you don't like it I'm happy for you to click ignore button and you won't see it again.

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Yes, it's obvious to me that Martina is in love with Nelly. In the kitchen she was telling how her family will be offering food, and more food and that's their custom, etc.. then she hugs her, kisses Nelly on the temple then kisses her on the lips while looking at her lovingly.. Love is blind I suppose. To my eyes, it seems that Martina is head over heels for Nelly than the other way around. I find the latter so unattractive with her masculine voice, large manly hands, her anorexic figure, and her fake tits.. maybe because I've seen her natural body when you could see their apartment in Russia..  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Howard said:

Easy to say, but what do they have in common (besides lust and good sex)?  We don't know, do we???

You maybe right, there does appear a closeness between