Martina and Alberto - home activities #13

Noldus

Un pò di orgoglio da parte di Alberto non guasterebbe...cedere il proprio letto alla propria compagna e la sua amante non va proprio bene....comincio a pensare anchio che stia facendo dei ragionamenti economici, se no non si può capire questo comportamento😳

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, ddhothot said:

They will be privacy issues for neighbours, otherwise there would be one.

When there was a camera above where the aquarium is now located, when the curtains to the balcony were open you could see how open the balcony is to the street, and you could see the buildings across the street. I think that's why that camera was removed and also why there is no camera on the balcony. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 1 minute, mingo a dit :

When there was a camera above where the aquarium is now located, when the curtains to the balcony were open you could see how open the balcony is to the street, and you could see the buildings across the street. I think that's why that camera was removed and also why there is no camera on the balcony. 

A B1 c'est encore pire, et la cam a été mise dans un 1er temps à gauche et maintenant à droite. Je sais où se trouve cet appartement.(B1).

2 minutes ago, emnv said:

Capisco che questa relazione sia difficile da capire per gli uomini delle caverne preistorici.

Per il resto si chiama solo relazione aperta.

Mi sembra aperta solo da un lato.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, winnlove said:

В B1 е още по-лошо, а гърбицата е поставена за първи път отляво и сега отдясно. Знам къде е този апартамент (B1).

Very curious ,where it is?

3 minutes ago, emnv said:

I understand that this relationship is difficult to understand for prehistoric cavemen.

For the rest it is just called an open relationship.

I was in a relationship with a woman who was in an open relationship but we respected the boundaries of her home, and never fucked in her matrimonial bed or went to bed together when her partner was home (or wasn't home)!! Plus an open relationship is a 2 way street.. Poor Alberto, his mistress is his Playstation. There's a power imbalance in Martina and Alberto's relationship; she holds all the cards, he holds none. The only reason they have that apartment is because of Martina, without her, Alberto would lose the apt and would have to hustle to find work to pay his lodging, food and video games! So ultimately, whether he likes it or not, Martina will do what she wants and he has to put up with it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, emnv said:

I understand that this relationship is difficult to understand for prehistoric cavemen.

For the rest it is just called an open relationship.

This.

It seems like this is just a mass projection of insecurities... absolute cancer of a thread.

• Haha 1