Martina and Alberto - home activities #13

3 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Waarschijnlijk wel, maar je weet nooit.

Dit is wat er volgens vertalers gebeurt, maar er is natuurlijk niets zeker voordat het gebeurt.  Het feest was vorige week zeker, maar de politie kwam erachter en werd geannuleerd

• Thanks 1

I don't think they are going to receive a visit today, Martina is most probably going out tonight as usual on Friday nights.

Nelly will come to the apartment tomorrow in the evening, to spend the night and depart early on Sunday.

They plan to return late on March 31st.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, emnv said:

I don't think they are going to receive a visit today, Martina is most probably going out tonight as usual on Friday nights.

Nelly will come to the apartment tomorrow in the evening, to spend the night and depart early on Sunday.

They plan to return late on March 31st.

Thank you for your translations ☺️😇

Quiet time at the moment, so I will post.  This morning Martina was cleaning, dancing to the music, shaking her ass in tight black shorts.

But then, the time came for grocery shopping. The female gym (next to grocery store) lets out at 9:15am. Coincidentally, I do my shopping at 9:15am.  😊 

I have always said, If I ever meet the man who invented yoga pants, I would buy him drinks.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, valdemar said:

Martina looks good in those shorts!

Damn right, 21.40 spain time, does not look like she is going anywhere tonight. She looked far hotter before she lost some weight. She doed not eat much, possibly why she is smoking more.?

The way she looks at Alberto and caresses him in an affectionate way, she looks very much in love to me. 

As an aside, the recording of her and Nelly was uploaded to hosting site at some point, It looked fake as fook to me.

I was under the impression that the female genitals were a sensitive zone and kneading it like you were making bread was a bad thing! 🙂  I guess it looks good on camera, as was the way one or the other would move their hair out of the way so the camera could see what they were doing and of course who has not left a comfy bed to roll around on a manky hard floor to make love!. 

Conveniently on that particular piece of flooring the camera is the pretty far away on the other side of the room. They were passionate some said!, they were over acting like mad I say. 🙂  They were so 'passionate' I fell asleep some ten min after they started rolling around on the floor, so full disclosure I missed a fair bit, I will see if i'm really bored one day to watch the rest. 🙂    

What we need is a lesbians point of view, they would be able to tell if it was acting or passion before you could say rug muncher. 🙂 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, pifflebunk said:

Damn right, 21.40 spain time, does not look like she is going anywhere tonight. She looked far hotter before she lost some weight. She doed not eat much, possibly why she is smoking more.?

The way she looks at Alberto and caresses him in an affectionate way, she looks very much in love to me. 

As an aside, the recording of her and Nelly was uploaded to hosting site at some point, It looked fake as fook to me.

I was under the impression that the female genitals were a sensitive zone and kneading it like you were making bread was a bad thing! 🙂  I guess it looks good on camera, as was the way one or the other would move their hair out of the way so the camera could see what they were doing and of course who has not left a comfy bed to roll around on a manky hard floor to make love!. 

Conveniently on that particular piece of flooring the camera is the pretty far away on the other side of the room. They were passionate some said!, they were over acting like mad I say. 🙂  They were so 'passionate' I fell asleep some ten min after they started rolling around on the floor, Aso full disclosure I missed a fair bit, I will see if i'm really bored one day to watch the rest. 🙂    

What we need is a lesbians point of view, they would be able to tell if it was acting or passion before you could say rug muncher. 🙂 

You probably fell asleep because you were drunk. Alcohol increases the desire but hinders the performance. Don’t be sad, .... happens.

1 hour ago, Peterandpaul said:

You probably fell asleep because you were drunk. Alcohol increases the desire but hinders the performance. Don’t be sad, .... happens.

I don't drink alcohol,I presume you were talking from personal experience regarding it increasing desire and hindering performance, so I shall take your word on it, and make doubly sure I lay off the booze. 🙂    

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

i can see why Alburto has nothing to worry about from Nelly hey what a romantic stud he is just had sex with Martina for all of 6 minutes all from behind no foreplay hell i have seen Nelly kiss her longer than that ,this is probably the last chance he will have with her before she gets back from her trip with Nelly you would think he would be putting a little more effort into it instead of a 6 minute wham bam thankyou mam 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i can see why Alburto has nothing to worry about from Nelly hey what a romantic stud he is just had sex with Martina for all of 6 minutes all from behind no foreplay hell i have seen Nelly kiss her longer than that ,this is probably the last chance he will have with her before she gets back from her trip with Nelly you would think he would be putting a little more effort into it instead of a 6 minute wham bam thankyou mam 

That was his best effort 🤣

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, pifflebunk said:

Conveniently on that particular piece of flooring the camera is the pretty far away on the other side of the room. They were passionate some said!, they were over acting like mad I say. 🙂  They were so 'passionate' I fell asleep some ten min after they started rolling around on the floor, so full disclosure I missed a fair bit, I will see if i'm really bored one day to watch the rest. 🙂    

** ".............. kneading it like you were making bread was a bad thing!"   No, no bad thing.  The Baker (Masha's dark cat), they've obviously been getting lessons from him - let's face it, he knows a thing or two about 'kneading the dough', does plenty of it on Masha's naked belly and tits  (dirty little bugger)😼

• Like 1