Leya & Elliot (2021) Part #1

ed2

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, samisa said:

Dsl pourtant j ai citer sur le message de la personne qui me prend la tête. Donc si je me suis trompé désolé de t'avoir importuné.  passe une bonne soirée

5 minutes ago, samisa said:

A toi aussi il prend la tête le mec ?

oui tu t'es trompé de personne mais ce n'est pas très grave 😉 

non moi personne ne me prend la tête, ne t'inquiète pas 

à l’instant, moos54 a dit :

oui tu t'es trompé de personne mais ce n'est pas très grave 😉 

non moi personne ne me prend la tête, ne t'inquiète pas 

oui je suis désolé, je viens de relire ton message mais ce mec est tellement chiant que j'ai mal lu ton message. Pas tres original ma façon de connaitre les personnes sur ce forum 🤪

8 hours ago, moos54 said:

I guess before asking something from others, you better apply it yourself  😉

With respect, Sir, what you are asking from me, is just what I am doing since my 7 years here:

I do not use my native language, but English here, and this I have asked from Another.... what is wrong?

Being part of a community or forum, it seems to me appropiate to act so that the majority has not to undergo translation efforts. It is better that one translates than e.g. 1.000. This belongs for me to normal social behaviour.

But let us concentrate on Elliot+Leya and close this public discussion.  Please PM me if needed.

@samisa Sorry, it was never my intention to bother you personally. Sometimes my special kind of humor cannot be understood at once. Welcome here!

• Upvote 1

On 4/17/2021 at 9:16 AM, moos54 said:

en quoi est t'il malpolis de parler dans sa langue natale? il y a quand même pas mal d'autres membres qui parlent dans leur langue, Allemand, Néerlandais, Arabe, Italien et je dois encore en oublier mais à chaque fois que je vois les réflexions sur le fait que la personne ne parle pas Anglais sur le forum, c'est parce que celui ci parle Français 🤪

why is it rude to speak in your native language? there are still quite a few other members who speak in their language, German, Dutch, Arabic, Italian and I still have to forget some but every time I see the reflections on the fact that the person does not speak English on the forum is because this one speaks French 🤪 

I am very surprised by the controversy over the use of English or another language.
I am Italian but despite this, I always use English in my posts because it is understandable to 80% of Members (others can use Google Translator).
What would happen if we found posts in Turkish, Chinese, Russian, Finnish, etc. ?? It would be a big mess.
If we go around the world, IN ALL AIRPORTS, the notices are always in the local language and in English and so are the menus in the restaurants. I have visited many countries and I have never found a menu that - in addition to the local language - was written in Italian (only in Italian restaurants).
We must therefore accept that English is increasingly becoming the universal language and therefore adapt to the evolution of the times.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, budda said:

I am very surprised by the controversy over the use of English or another language.
I am Italian but despite this, I always use English in my posts because it is understandable to 80% of Members (others can use Google Translator).
What would happen if we found posts in Turkish, Chinese, Russian, Finnish, etc. ?? It would be a big mess.
If we go around the world, IN ALL AIRPORTS, the notices are always in the local language and in English and so are the menus in the restaurants. I have visited many countries and I have never found a menu that - in addition to the local language - was written in Italian (only in Italian restaurants).
We must therefore accept that English is increasingly becoming the universal language and therefore adapt to the evolution of the times.

Fully agree. English is the base of multilingual communication and not French. Most people in the world speak English and not French. I won't start writing in German too for example. 

• Upvote 3

40 minutes ago, budda said:

I would like to ask you one thing, are you really part of this forum? I ask this because there are comments every day written in Spanish, Italian, Dutch or even in Arabic, and strangely everyone manages to understand each other anyway

it must be the magic of the internet in this case 😀

on the other hand we are not an airport 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Fully agree. English is the base of multilingual communication and not French. Most people in the world speak English and not French. I won't start writing in German too for example. 

beautiful off topic my Jabbath, where do you see that I say that the forum must be written in French?

besides I would also like you to tell me where is the rule within this forum which says that the members must write EXCLUSIVELY in English?

I also have bad news for you, because it is not Jabbath's forum either even if you think the opposite

In case you haven't noticed yet, the war between France and Germany has long been over and we are friendly peoples who advocate tolerance now

There are simple and effective tools that allow you to translate any language to be able to understand things easily, it's magic 😀

otherwise I would also like a little more equity because as I said previously, I see every day posts written in other foreign languages but yet each time it is the French language that is the subject of debate, which makes all this very ridiculous

• Like 2