Leya & Elliot (2021) Part #1

ed2

26 minutes ago, moos54 said:

beautiful off topic my Jabbath, where do you see that I say that the forum must be written in French?

besides I would also like you to tell me where is the rule within this forum which says that the members must write EXCLUSIVELY in English?

I also have bad news for you, because it is not Jabbath's forum either even if you think the opposite

In case you haven't noticed yet, the war between France and Germany has long been over and we are friendly peoples who advocate tolerance now

There are simple and effective tools that allow you to translate any language to be able to understand things easily, it's magic 😀

otherwise I would also like a little more equity because as I said previously, I see every day posts written in other foreign languages but yet each time it is the French language that is the subject of debate, which makes all this very ridiculous

Nothing against the French at all. I just noticed it is mostly the French people not writing in English. I know about the translators. But when I am able to write in a language I know it is always better to use it than rely on translators. It is a different thing when you do not know the English language. But as far as I know the people writing in French here all know English as well. For example as I know English I write in English and not in German. 😉

Again nothing against you or the French. Wish you a nice day 😃

• Like 1

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nothing against the French at all. I just noticed it is mostly the French people not writing in English. I know about the translators. But when I am able to write in a language I know it is always better to use it than rely on translators. It is a different thing when you do not know the English language. But as far as I know the people writing in French here all know English as well. For example as I know English I write in English and not in German. 😉

Again nothing against you or the French. Wish you a nice day 😃

Not everyone has the skills or knowledge to be like you

that's also what makes the diversity

• Like 2

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Not everyone has the skills or knowledge to be like you

that's also what makes the diversity

That is why I said when you know the English language. When you do not know it of course the best is to use a translator even when they are far from perfect...

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

That is why I said when you know the English language. When you do not know it of course the best is to use a translator even when they are far from perfect...

you mean like most vhtv participants who write in russian on the forum 🤣🤣🤣

Another example which shows that it is not really a problem to write in your own language to be understood, moreover sometimes it forces others to learn a new language. 🙂

Edited by moos54
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Jabba, I've seen you and others actually tell people they should post in English. Let people post in whatever language they want, even if they do know English. There's no rule requiring people to use English in this forum.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Another example which shows that it is not really a problem to write in your own language, moreover sometimes it forces others to learn a new language. 🙂

you mean French, I guess ???   (Not everybody understands my sense of humor)

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Another example which shows that it is not really a problem to write in your own language to be understood, moreover sometimes it forces others to learn a new language. 🙂

Yes me for example started to learn Russian :biggrin:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, spielo said:

you mean French, I guess ???   (Not everybody understands my sense of humor)

no I was thinking more of Russian since there are lots of members who write in this language to communicate with the participants 😉

• Thanks 1

Translators especially google are not accurate in most languages. For example for difficult languages like mine (greek) its really rare to translate a greek text to english acurrately. Personally i try to write in english so everyone can understand exactly what i want to say even with some mistakes sometimes. Up to now no one has ever complained about my english. Also i want to add that no language is better than an other, its the fact that the english language is established as the common language to communicate so if we can speak and write its better to use her here also. 

• Like 5