Leya & Elliot (2021) Part #1

ed2

8 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

she looks nice. 👍 

yeah Byron banged once a few weekends back, its in the archives

now Chester wants her 🙂

she's loud!! 

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Watch moment Byron and new friend sneaky sex, Apr18/21 Byron and new friend sneaky sex in category Sex on realm...

• Like 1

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, x192023 said:

yeah Byron banged once a few weekends back, its in the archives

now Chester wants her 🙂

she's loud!! 

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Watch moment Byron and new friend sneaky sex, Apr18/21 Byron and new friend sneaky sex in category Sex on realm...

yeah, she is cool. 👍 

On 4/11/2021 at 4:22 AM, letsdothis said:

This is how I remember Layla. Until you mentioned her name and I took a closer look, I didn't even recognize her. I always thought she looked a little like Reece Witherspoon. She's my all- time favorite VHTV girl.

1934496050_Capture_2017_08_29_07_51_34_553.png.305054a2ef4e8447a224459a2fdf7eda.p_-04-10-202123-38-59-camcaps.net-Sharpen-focus.thumb.png.5c1e3adb8ef320ca2131b6ae4d8d0ead.png1191644674_Screenshot_2021-04-1059d3cf88e961f_el1png6da781d0fed622a39136cf0df5004fa9png(PNGImage505405pixels)Scaled(94)-Sharpen-focus.thumb.png.8815c07fdf782db48f9734406c6e20d0.png

She was the star when I first started coming on CC. She such a sexy girl. And her and Eric did a lot of fun stuff. Like Eric giving to Layla hard and jerking off in the trash can. And Eric was hilarious when he got drunk. Remember the couple living with them tried to steal the cams, caught red handed. They had a couple oretty had sessions with that couple but never swapped. And Layla would give Eric bj'sthat would make the average man's head explode. He held up pretty good

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

I had to look twice because I didn't recognize her for second. There are at least 2 things that havnt changed on her.

Are the 2 things smile and blonde hair. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

She was the star when I first started coming on CC. She such a sexy girl. And her and Eric did a lot of fun stuff. Like Eric giving to Layla hard and jerking off in the trash can. And Eric was hilarious when he got drunk. Remember the couple living with them tried to steal the cams, caught red handed. They had a couple oretty had sessions with that couple but never swapped. And Layla would give Eric bj'sthat would make the average man's head explode. He held up pretty good

Scorching hot. I remember the stuff you mentioned, and yes, Eric was a riot when he was drunk. The couple you mentioned, wasn't his name Josh? I don't recall her name at the moment. Someone mentioned him in another topic a few days ago. They thought he was visiting that apt. I don't know if it turned out to be him.

Layla certainly was handy with his dick, but luckily, he held onto to his head...both of them. :biggrin: 

8 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I had to look twice because I didn't recognize her for second. There are at least 2 things that havnt changed on her.

I didn't recognize her right away, either. Some, including me, thought there was some change in those two things you mentioned, compared to older pics of her. But, childhood can do that.

Speaking of children, I didn't see it the first time I saw this pic, but it looks like she may have had a C-section.

image.thumb.png.febfe254a4eecbc8c35509bd5d6131af.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

Scorching hot. I remember the stuff you mentioned, and yes, Eric was a riot when he was drunk. The couple you mentioned, wasn't his name Josh? I don't recall her name at the moment. Someone mentioned him in another topic a few days ago. They thought he was visiting that apt. I don't know if it turned out to be him.

Layla certainly was handy with his dick, but luckily, he held onto to his head...both of them. :biggrin: 

I didn't recognize her right away, either. Some, including me, thought there was some change in those two things you mentioned, compared to older pics of her. But, childhood can do that.

Speaking of children, I didn't see it the first time I saw this pic, but it looks like she may have had a C-section.

image.thumb.png.febfe254a4eecbc8c35509bd5d6131af.png

Definitely a C-section. 

• Like 1