Martina and Alberto - home activities #14

Noldus

5 minutes ago, emnv said:

They have another major problem that not everyone knows about, but I think we can tell because they talk about it very openly.

The solar energy business he started a year ago has gone really bad, the company went bankrupt and he is broke.

In everything related to this problem he appears to be completely blocked. Most of the discussions they are having in the past weeks are related to his lack of reaction to the problems, and the lack of plans for the future, others than gaming and bikes.

These are certainly not good days for him...

Many thx for the info...Sadly the pandemic has hit many businesses, especially small ones, very hard. My heart goes out to them all, but Alberto needs to snap out of it, and he has to be a 'cup half full' guy not 'a cup half empty' one...

This a huge crossroads for Martina...does she support him and help him to be positive, and try to turn it around, of just do her own thing...

I'd like to think the former...but he also needs to toughen up and stop feeling sorry for himself and face reality. If he does that, I think he'll get quite a few brownie points from Martina, because she obviously still loves the guy, imo...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, emnv said:

They have another major problem that not everyone knows about, but I think we can tell because they talk about it very openly.

The solar energy business he started a year ago has gone really bad, the company went bankrupt and he is broke.

In everything related to this problem he appears to be completely blocked. Most of the discussions they are having in the past weeks are related to his lack of reaction to the problems, and the lack of plans for the future, others than gaming and bikes.

These are certainly not good days for him...

not good days yes you could say that he is bankrupt his dog is not doing well and his woman is having a torrid lesbian relationship and he is retreating into video game escapism  i made a joke before about about his life could be a country song but i dont even think they could dream this one up

• Like 1

Perhaps Nelly is for Martina then the escape she needs so as to have herself distracted from the problems that Alberto faces ( which wouldn’t be nice because it is like not supporting him ) or with Nelly , she maybe has a friend that at the moment needs so as to know how to handle Alberto ( young , not enough experience ) .. Last but not least , perhaps Nelly is for Martina then an incredible checkmate move , having injected her to the Barcelona apartments world , she saw her popularity increased to sky limits , being the most talked person nowadays for RLC and everything concerning her life , her relationship with Alberto , the sexual things with Nelly , everyone is commenting and watching ( out of apartment hours , if Nelly is also out at the same time , Bogdan , etc etc ) .. It might be that Martina holds at the moment the subscriptions at a satisfactory level and therefore she has secure her RLC presence ( these last two are insane speculations and totally out of character and i don’t even believe them , but .... women 😱😱 you can never be sure .. - sorry to all the forum ladies - 🥶 ) .. 

I choose that Nelly might be then the distraction she needs so she thinks clearly what needs to be done  with Alberto and his problems and at the same time having a friend that being older might be also a good advisor .. 

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

Oh good, movie night.  Lets watch "Unfaithful" with Diane Lane, a movie the whole family can enjoy.

** So, you're 'old school' then?  These days: SexViolenceNudityDrug abuseBad language - Masha... [anything else?].  If it ain't got these 'vital' ingredients, it ain't gonna make a profit at box-office  - it ain't goin' nowhere  🤣

• Like 1

I am confused.

Is Alberto an electronics /photonics / electrical engineer? Does he have a shit load of money to gamble on a business startup? When the hell did he ever leave the apartment to actually "Go to Work".  I don't recall him spending hours on the laptop and mobile phone conducting work. 

Sitting on his ass, yeah, I saw plenty of that. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

I am confused.

Is Alberto an electronics /photonics / electrical engineer? Does he have a shit load of money to gamble on a business startup? When the hell did he ever leave the apartment to actually "Go to Work".  I don't recall him spending hours on the laptop and mobile phone conducting work. 

maybe having sex with a beautiful woman on the internet pays a shit load of money and he invested it hell maybe his family lent him it or he inherited the money who knows i guess

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

I am confused.

That's maybe why it's gone tits up 🙂 

3 hours ago, chuck206 said:

I am confused.

I don’t want to go into details, but in summer he really did what you criticize. He did a lot of work on the computer everyday, from dawn to dusk. He went to see customers, did training courses at the weekend. He even bought three business suits and several white shirts. Everything seemed to be okay until the second wave of Corona started. Martina, too, had a regular job from 4 pm to 11 pm but  lost it already at the beginning of the crisis. Contrary to the Russian crew who don’t  work or are not allowed to work Martina and Alberto have always tried to find jobs. But the Spanish labour market was terrible before Corona and is even worse now. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1