[New Feature] "Tip Me" Button

Admin

You can now add a personal "Tip Jar" URL to your profile. Using the Tip Me button members can send one another tips using sites such as PayPal.Me. These tips are sent directly from one member to another via a third-party wallet link, CamCaps.net does not capture nor store any information related to the resulting transaction.  This is a feature that we are testing out. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Tipping is 100% optional, demanding or excessively begging for tips will result in a warning on the first offense, and a temporary ban on the second. 

How to add your Tip Me link

• Click on your Name next to your avatar in the upper right hand corner 
  • Click "Account Settings" 
  • Click on "Tip Me Settings" in the left hand menu (near the bottom). 
  • Add your direct payment url. 

The Tip Me button looks like this: Screen Shot 03-28-21 at 09.38 PM.PNG

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Admin said:

You can now add a personal "Tip Jar" URL to your profile. Using the Tip Me button members can send one another tips using sites such as PayPal.Me. These tips are sent directly from one member to another via a third-party wallet link, CamCaps.net does not capture nor store any information related to the resulting transaction.  This is a feature that we are testing out. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Tipping is 100% optional, demanding or excessively begging for tips will result in a warning on the first offense, and a temporary ban on the second. 

How to add your Tip Me link

• Click on your Name next to your avatar in the upper right hand corner 
  • Click "Account Settings" 
  • Click on "Tip Me Settings" in the left hand menu (near the bottom). 
  • Add your direct payment url. 

The Tip Me button looks like this: Screen Shot 03-28-21 at 09.38 PM.PNG

Oh noooo,goodbye VH welcome in Chaterbate Mk2. Yet another way to rip members off eh FFS.!!!!!!! and more fines for the tenants oh yes, this will go down a storm :biggrin:

6 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Excuse me for being slow on the uptake but what is the reason for this new feature.?Naga get your ass up here I need a decent curry,20 cover it????.😀👍

It's ok pal we will excuse and symapathise with you :biggrin:

• Haha 1

Just now, Robwin said:

Oh noooo,goodbye VH welcome in Chaterbate Mk2. Yet another way to rip members off eh FFS.!!!!!!!

I'll share pictures on the forum if you tip me. This is starting to look alot like OnlyFans.

• Haha 1