Martina and Alberto - home activities #15

Ando

If there’s one thing I really dislike about Martina it’s her smoking. After every party or sexual adventure she comes home with a cold and a cough but nevertheless she hammers in one coffin nail after the other. In 5 years her face will look grey and wrinkled. Such a pretty face. What a pity!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

If there’s one thing I really dislike about Martina it’s her smoking. After every party or sexual adventure she comes home with a cold and a cough but nevertheless she hammers in one coffin nail after the other. In 5 years her face will look grey and wrinkled. Such a pretty face. What a pity!

It's an addiction as we all know, a cigarette is a nicotine delivery device. For older people, it was cool to smoke and you could smoke anywhere.  For younger people, there's no excuse for not knowing the dangers of smoking and its long term impact on your health, and around here smoking is prohibited everywhere except out on the sidewalk. 

I just noticed Lucky the black dog's left side has an area of fur that's been completely shaved by the vet. I'm glad he was given a fighting chance. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, redole1999 said:

I can see another encounter with nelly coming to pay for the vet bills🙄

An encounter is what Nelly and Masha do in bed together, what we saw between Martina and Nelly was practically a wrestling match  😅

• Haha 1

M is talking speaker with a woman (mom) and her and Al are joking and playing .... like a perfect regular good relationship.... it just seems to reinforce that they have and enjoy each other and this whole Nelly thing is just some extra something that is not as big as some make it out to be 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

M is talking speaker with a woman (mom) and her and Al are joking and playing .... like a perfect regular good relationship.... it just seems to reinforce that they have and enjoy each other and this whole Nelly thing is just some extra something that is not as big as some make it out to be 

It's a novelty that will wear off.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, mingo said:

An encounter is what Nelly and Masha do in bed together, what we saw between Martina and Nelly was practically a wrestling match  😅

Anyway, their feelings of happiness and satisfaction were stronger than the pain of their swollen tongues and sore wrists. At least for a while. 👅👅👍👎

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, moos54 said:

In my opinion you have trouble reading the posts because the "interpreters" as you say have always said that the dog was at the vet 😉

And that they were mourning his demise.

It's certainly good to see Lucky back in his home again.  It'll be a big weight off Alberto and Martina's mind.  I've said before that Lucky is a survivor - how many lives does he have? 😄 ... and to think that one or two people had told us, earlier in the week, that he had died.  Oh this place and its crazy speculation! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/1/2021 at 8:43 PM, Ando said:

Aahhh Martina is getting cellulite ..... it's definitely Nelly's fault ... 🤣 🤣

*** Some females find that starting, as early as their twenties.  The females get cellulite - we males get hair-loss.  Mother Nature is very cruel 😧

• Haha 1