Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #5

7 hours ago, sonnenhoch said:

offline! The next tenant or the parents are visiting.
It is also possible that a chicken has eaten the internet cable.🙄

And he's on their menu now. Sonnenhoch halloween makeup GIF by Beauty Bay

snapshot548741.jpg

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, moos54 said:

I always find it funny to see forum members giving life lessons to participants when they are far from perfect as they still pay a subscription for a site that allows them to see participants being naked or to have sex 😁

As far as I know a Forum is a place where people:

- post comments

- post criticism

- post advice

- post suggestions

- communicate with other members. 

So I don't understand why you criticize those who do what you yourself are doing now.

Perhaps you feel that you are the only one authorized to do what others - in your opinion - cannot do.

Considering that we are in a Forum, I give you some advice: resize your Ego.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, budda said:

As far as I know a Forum is a place where people:

- post comments

- post criticism

- post advice

- post suggestions

- communicate with other members. 

So I don't understand why you criticize those who do what you yourself are doing now.

Perhaps you feel that you are the only one authorized to do what others - in your opinion - cannot do.

Considering that we are in a Forum, I give you some advice: resize your Ego.

sorry to tell you this but I don't see any of this in most of your posts, the only thing I see are criticims because they don't do what you want them to do
Besides, I see some of your comments and I find them borderline unpleasant, you will have to find the border between criticism and insult, because your border is really very fine and I would not want to crack down on you to make you understand that there is a minimum of respect to be had within a forum

i hope you understand what i mean 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

(blue jeans and black top) is a bit interested in Stifler, already yesterday there was enough talk at Stifler's home and today he got close to Stifler and have talked a lot or well she has talked more. Well let’s see if anything other than friendship happens. Stifler offers only one thing..long and hard.

spacer.png

No name girl ate at night and was accompanied by 3 other eaters at the table and now during the day ate more. For Reese, food tastes good whenever it’s available, it always looks in the fridge and kitchen cabinets. It will be cheaper to eat other foods. 👍

3 minutes ago, Jarod said:

Reese ate at night and was accompanied by 3 other eaters at the table and now during the day ate more. For Reese, food tastes good whenever it’s available, it always looks in the fridge and kitchen cabinets. It will be cheaper to eat other foods. 👍

I don't think she was there last night. 

17 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I don't think she was there last night. 

She has been "missing" in both places since last episode with Connor and #3. And the fridge already was like that in that day when they was doing something in the microwave