Masha - Home activities #8

2 minutes ago, rado07 said:

learned .... participants carefully selected🙄

Food ( pizza ) arrived , expect  any action in around 4-5 hours from now .. Alessandro and Tanya , big mystery how it will unfold .. Tanya , Masha , BF , they enjoyed , it won’t be a surprise that it is repeated easily later 😉

My favorite girl visitor Curly is back, but who is beard guy associated with, I thought he was the boyfriend of the other girl, that's not there today, but I was confused when all of them were in bed together, and he was like everyone else, holding and touching Curly, as he was in bed with this other girl that's not there

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

My favorite girl visitor Curly is back, but who is beard guy associated with, I thought he was the boyfriend of the other girl, that's not there today, but I was confused when all of them were in bed together, and he was like everyone else, holding and touching Curly, as he was in bed with this other girl that's not there

he is the boyfriend of Masha's best friend and he is also a friend of Masha now  

for the rest, it's a mystery ^^ 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

There was a lot of alcohol last time
I think it will be interesting how the "relationship" between the two develops

• Like 1

Tanya enjoyed a bit of resting time ( seemed to have headache ) and off to her usual  chats with Alessandro .. let’s see if tonight he dares to go more then touching her legs and  belly ( later 😉😉😆😁😇😂🤣

I think Masha’s friend and Alessandro’s GF is missing from this nice evening but it is also great to see the nice dynamic between Tanya and Alessandro , always seem that they really enjoying their sharing times ☺️😇

On 4/3/2021 at 1:37 PM, ddhm said:

I think most subscribers are having the same opinion .. we will see what happens , Nelly’s denial without an at least “ let me see what I can do “ it has been a total disappointment in my eyes for the many years close friendship they have .. except if she is afraid ( Nelly ) that Masha will seduce Martina and doesn’t want her there 😂🤣😅🤣😂🤣

OMG....  Masha and Nelly are so over rated ....  just let it happen so the speculators don't write multitude of pages before / if / this visit happens   and then pages of why nothing happened ...  it will a disappointing show of the unattractive, fake tits and the other hot young girls of Barca will have polite moments and that will be it ...

51 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

OMG....  Masha and Nelly are so over rated ....  just let it happen so the speculators don't write multitude of pages before / if / this visit happens   and then pages of why nothing happened ...  it will a disappointing show of the unattractive, fake tits and the other hot young girls of Barca will have polite moments and that will be it ...

Masha’s last visit in Barcelona offered lots of entertainment , a couple of girls shows ( kissing , rubbing , licking )  , a teasing with some guys , ultimately fucking a guy 2-3 times , can’t remember exactly . The only speculation I can make for sure , it is that if she reappears in Barcelona ( alone or with the guy ) , for sure she will enjoy herself , the woman loves sex , this is a privilege for me as a man either having a woman like this or watching her as it happens here with RLC . 

Something will happen for sure , nice or not , that’s a different story and it depends on what tastes everyone has . But for whatever sex we watch at times , I will choose Masha’s hunger and passion over anyone of the current cast ☺️

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Masha’s last visit in Barcelona offered lots of entertainment , a couple of girls shows ( kissing , rubbing , licking )  , a teasing with some guys , ultimately fucking a guy 2-3 times , can’t remember exactly . The only speculation I can make for sure , it is that if she reappears in Barcelona ( alone or with the guy ) , for sure she will enjoy herself , the woman loves sex , this is a privilege for me as a man either having a woman like this or watching her as it happens here with RLC . 

Something will happen for sure , nice or not , that’s a different story and it depends on what tastes everyone has . But for whatever sex we watch at times , I will choose Masha’s hunger and passion over anyone of the current cast ☺️

*** Yes, DD, you can't get a real woman, in real life, so you have to creepily stalk Slapper Masha, 24/7 in RLC ... Sad, so very very sad.  I'm sure she'll open her legs for you shortly - oh the tension and anticipation mounts !!! 🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1