Masha - Home activities #8

Noldus

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

Absolutely not, and you should too, it is not a question of denial or conspiracy, but the pure truth ... they are not vaccines, there are many people who are dying immediately after doing so, or who have serious colkateral effects while not having previous pathologies, and can lead to serious future illnesses such as infertility or other things, is a gene therapy in experimentation phase, soacciata oer vaccine, it is not by chance that they make you sign the consent where they do not take responsibility? After they have vaccinated everyone, don't think it's over, there will be amtre pandemics, with other vaccines, that with those who inject you now, it will be a nice cocktail of coss not studied and supplemented, it will be a massacre if no one rebels. But many no one will.

What a load of fucking bollocks!! You picked on the wrong guy there with your theories Mauri I'm afraid...I was a microbiologist for 40 years, so don't preach to me all this bullshit...I know a bit about vaccines my friend. Pure truth my arse...There is no medical evidence suggesting otherwise...that's why the UK are leading the field in the vaccination program...Believe what you want, but what you're spouting here as as much pure truth as me saying Masha's a virgin...

I will not get drawn into these ridiculous arguments regarding Covid anymore...

• Like 5

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's not a case of whether anyone's afraid of the virus or not...the issue is containing the virus...and not spreading it. Quite a large percentage of carriers are asymptomatic...but you should know all this shit, surely 😒

Your lovely island might only have had a handful of positive cases, but it's not a true reflection on what's happening out there in the real world...

The air that I go out of my home and I breath everyday it isn’t polluted with the virus . I meet everyday 8 standard people of my family for one year or so , last year we weren’t wearing masks outside  , this year we are obliged . For 4 months I was swimming   everyday in the sea , tourists , locals , maybe 40-50 people per day next to the other keeping the right distances without masks . I kept on seeing my family members , all from 62-92 , sister and boyfriend between 40-45 .. since November heavy lockdown .. no one from my social circle has been sick , obviously we do something right ... 

I only say that we protect the others by protecting ourselves and following what the experts say .. and this is what i personally do . Maybe all 8 members of the family that I meet everyday , are asymptomatic too . But they happen to see others at times , maybe they are also asymptomatic too .. what I want to say , no one has been sick . 

Soon , i will need to work at the airport and be in close / open  place and interact with hundreds of people everyday . Should i don’t go and stay inside home , unemployed and starve ? Fear does nothing , again , I have learned to live with the virus and yes , I might get infected like any of us since I haven’t been vaccinated  yet to reduce some of the chances  or the transmission. But life continues , guilty as plead for wanting to live my life without putting  anyone else’s life in danger because I am careful and I follow the rules .

I always say never to make a comment about this again but i can’t let a post unanswered my good friend Naga ☺️😇

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Che carico di cazzo di coglioni !! Hai scelto la persona sbagliata con le tue teorie Mauri, temo ... Sono stato un microbiologo per 40 anni, quindi non predicarmi tutte queste stronzate ... Conosco un po 'di vaccini, amico mio. Pura verità, culo ... Non ci sono prove mediche che suggeriscano il contrario ... ecco perché il Regno Unito è all'avanguardia nel programma di vaccinazione ... Credi quello che vuoi, ma quello che stai dicendo qui è pura verità io dico che Masha è vergine ...

Non mi farò più coinvolgere in questi ridicoli argomenti riguardanti Covid ...

Non sono teorie ma verita’. E se e’ vero che sei un microbiologo ma ne dubito, e non credo che tu avbia anallizzato il vaccino per poter dire che sono cazzate, dovresti sapere che ci sono miliardi di soldi dietro le case farmaceutiche, e che la verita’ non te la diranno mai, non ti diranno mai che la causa di mirte e’ per colpa dei medici e dei vaccini, ci oerderebbo soldi, e la gente avrebbe paura, sllo stesso mido di come avete paura del finto covid, ma loro devono vsccinare, e quindi negano,. Ma tu puoi pensare quello che vuoi, la vita e’ la tua ma non rompete il cazzo agli altri,

4 hours ago, Mauri said:

They are not theories but truths. And if it is true that you are a microbiologist but I doubt it, and I do not think you have analyzed the vaccine to be able to say that it is bullshit, you should know that there are billions of money behind the pharmaceutical companies, and that the truth is not. they will never say, they will never tell you that the cause of myrtles is the fault of the doctors and the vaccines, we would lose money, and people would be scared, the same mido of how you are afraid of the fake covid, but they have to fight, and therefore deny ,. But you can think what you want, life is yours but don't break the dick of others,

You're correct....I'm not a microbiologist. But if you read the post, I said I was a microbiologist for 40 years before I retired...and ran the respiratory section in 1 of the top labs in the country. Now believe what you want, but I'd suggest that you just stick to something you know a bit about, apparently, and post about Masha's place...:dodgy:

• Upvote 3

It is a great challenge to satisfy Masha
I don't think he has yet succeeded, just cuddling and quickies won't be enough
but maybe there is something else that holds the two together

3 hours ago, Mauri said:

Cracking post my friend...posted in the style of @Lucky

statler and waldorf laughing GIF

If you care to test me on my credentials as an NHS microbiologist, feel free...It's 5 years since I retired though, so I might be a bit rusty. Also, based on the quality of your other Covid related post, I'll probably deem them not worth replying to...

Anyway, we're way off topic now, so hope you stay safe and retain you're sense of smell...it's the smell of bullshit..😉

Now you can get back to Masha...Have a good night 😁

Edited by moos54
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Cracking post il mio amico ... pubblicato nello stile di @ Lucky

Statler e Waldorf che ridono GIF

Se ti interessa testarmi sulle mie credenziali come microbiologo del NHS, sentiti libero ... Sono passati 5 anni da quando sono andato in pensione, quindi potrei essere un po 'arrugginito. Inoltre, in base alla qualità degli altri tuoi post relativi a Covid, probabilmente non valuterò che valga la pena rispondere ...

Comunque, ora siamo fuori tema, quindi spero che tu stia al sicuro e mantenga il tuo senso dell'olfatto ... è l'odore delle stronzate .. 😉

Ora puoi tornare a Masha ... Buona notte 😁

Non vale la pena rispondere perche’ non sai rispondere😂e dici anche di essere arrugginito😂 vai a vedere al microscopio quanto mi interessa delle tue credenziali da microbiologo😂😂 il mio olfatto funziona benissimo, riconose i coglioni a distanza😷

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

No ... non ho il virus, perché sono stato vaccinato. È così che funziona fittizio.

Eccone un’altro😏 non e’ che dovete convincere le persone dicendo cose che non fate  o spacciarvi per chi non siete. Se sei vaccinato, sono contento per te che non sia successo nulla, ma tanto non ti cambiera’ nulla, non sei libero,ma non vuol dire che non puoi prendere il virus, e questo non lo dico io.... ma il vostro Dio telegiornale😒

13 minutes ago, Mauri said:

It's not worth answering because you can't answer 😂 and you also say you're rusty 😂 go and see under the microscope how much I care about your credentials as a microbiologist 😂 😂 my sense of smell works very well, he recognized the balls at a distance 😷

Listen...can we move on from this...seriously Mauri? Generally I think we get on ok, but on this topic we'll have to agree to disagree. Plus I hate to go to bed on an argument...😉

Covid has probably caused more arguments in the last year than anything else...even in the Naga house ha...
That was my profession, btw, and I had an opportunity to go back to help out with the pandemic, but it wasn't really my field, as I dealt with microbes, not viruses...I like to see what I'm dealing with lol, plus 5 years pout of that field is a long time and technology changes, so I'd probably be a liability...😬

Glad you still have your sense of smell, but personally I'd prefer to recognise pussy at a distance rather than balls...🤣

Keep up the good work on the Masha apt...and I still think vaccination is the solution to the pandemic...eventually 😏

• Upvote 1