Linda & Tibor - home activities #2

Noldus

I understand the speculation and there never can be no Smoke without Fire. But chatting with them last week I could say that they Love each other very much. They actually love spending time with each other. They were having a ball yesterday with each other. I am not sure what the speculations are all about..

55 minutes ago, John Radeq said:

I understand the speculation and there never can be no Smoke without Fire. But chatting with them last week I could say that they Love each other very much. They actually love spending time with each other. They were having a ball yesterday with each other. I am not sure what the speculations are all about..

We raised 4 daughters and when I see Linda doing things that hide them from Tibor whenever he comes into the room I am immediately suspicious. Have you spent any time watching her since she showered a few hours ago? Can you tell me why she changes from the messaging app to another app when Tibor walks into the room or even when he moves in the guest room she pretends to be sleeping. This is not the normal behavior for her or anyone that doesn't have something to hide. Plus she has been messaging now for more than 2 1/2 hours constantly except for when Tibor is in the room when she stops.

I hate this as I am a Linda fan and am likely one of the few to watch her numerous times during the day. 

51 minutes ago, John Radeq said:

John I hardly think Linda is going to say she's having some sort of cyber affair whilst in the presence of Tibor is she? If we analyse all their social media there is a huge void from approx3 months ago. These two are generally joined at the hip but the sparkle has gone, Linda spends hours and hours on the phone whilst Tibor sits solo in another room. Yes they still have sex but I noticed even earlier today Tibor had a nipple nuzzle which Linda seemed unimpressed with and tried a cover up with her dressing gown. One doesn't send fanny pics and masturbation videos to a third party unless there is something going on either physically real or simply an online relationship.

Just my take on things and as i indicated in a post a few weeks ago...watch this space cos something is about to change. I for one would welcome a Linda solo cam without the gansta.

7 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

We raised 4 daughters and when I see Linda doing things that hide them from Tibor whenever he comes into the room I am immediately suspicious. Have you spent any time watching her since she showered a few hours ago? Can you tell me why she changes from the messaging app to another app when Tibor walks into the room or even when he moves in the guest room she pretends to be sleeping. This is not the normal behavior for her or anyone that doesn't have something to hide. Plus she has been messaging now for more than 2 1/2 hours constantly except for when Tibor is in the room when she stops.

I hate this as I am a Linda fan and am likely one of the few to watch her numerous times during the day. 

I love following her and I do have contacts with both. I understand your point. I am just not sure how u speculate that she changes apps as the Cameras do not show it. Moreover I also do the same that is keep my phone when my wife comes to see me or other way around. It is a human tendency to do it. I only tell things bcoz I know there is nothing wrong with the relationship..

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Sunjoy said:

I love following her and I do have contacts with both. I understand your point. I am just not sure how u speculate that she changes apps as the Cameras do not show it. Moreover I also do the same that is keep my phone when my wife comes to see me or other way around. It is a human tendency to do it. I only tell things bcoz I know there is nothing wrong with the relationship..

I use magnifier on Windows 10 and camera 9.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I use magnifier on Windows 10 and camera 9.

To each their own.. Can't say much other than that I do believe that their relationship is as strong as ever..

8 minutes ago, Sunjoy said:

To each their own.. Can't say much other than that I do believe that their relationship is as strong as ever..

Please don't misunderstand me, I love Linda and have always followed her. I describe her to my friend as the woman who sleeps all over the bed. It so fun to watch her when she sleeps (I live in the western time zone of the US) as she moves often during the night into positions that sometimes make you laugh. I saw her one time where she was almost off the bed but still was sleeping. I really hope to be wrong. I don't think she is being physical with anyone other than Tibor. I just think she has a sexting friend. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Please don't misunderstand me, I love Linda and have always followed her. I describe her to my friend as the woman who sleeps all over the bed. It so fun to watch her when she sleeps (I live in the western time zone of the US) as she moves often during the night into positions that sometimes make you laugh. I saw her one time where she was almost off the bed but still was sleeping. I really hope to be wrong. I don't think she is being physical with anyone other than Tibor. I just think she has a sexting friend. 

I agree with u on that.. The way they move is hilarious. It's just that something's that are written seem unfair. Martina was also upset about what was written about them and had a long chat with Alberto about it. That is where I feel sometime people forget about the boundaries. The texting could also be related to OF as she is active there.. No hard feeling Sir. It is lovely talking with you.. Tk cr.. Be safe..

2 hours ago, Sunjoy said:

I agree with u on that.. The way they move is hilarious. It's just that something's that are written seem unfair. Martina was also upset about what was written about them and had a long chat with Alberto about it. That is where I feel sometime people forget about the boundaries. The texting could also be related to OF as she is active there.. No hard feeling Sir. It is lovely talking with you.. Tk cr.. Be safe..

They should be able to handle criticism.  After all they are grown adults. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Sunjoy said:

Boundaries???  When you display your nakedness and sexuality for all to see, all boundaries are taken down. Whatever boundaries exist, they exist outside the apartment.