Linda & Tibor - home activities #2

Noldus

There was a time during L&T's first couple of years at the apartment that I found them interesting at times. They seemed more active and energetic than some of the other project participants and L seemed like an attractive woman.

It was hopeful that they would be even more interesting in some ways than they apparently have been. They have been at the apartment for nearly four and a half years now, and over time, the longer they have been there, they have become lesser active than they once were during their first couple of years.

L has always been skiddish and reluctant about ever sensually satisfying herself other than a half a dozen or so occasions where she did either while attempting to obscure what she was doing with her legs or some sheet or spread or blanket, or by going so fast it was hard to believe such of any occasion was enjoyed by even her.

Yet she has become less skiddish or reluctant about being subjected to being choked and slapped on while having sex with T. I don't think some occasional smacking or slapping on a woman's ass during sex is anything bad and many enjoy such activities. But smacking or slapping in the face during such occasions is certainly something else. Such occasions are actually ridiculous and unnecessary and therefore not so interesting from my perspective.

Not to mention but she has also become less attractive from getting so many tats., and has certainly put on some more weight even though they used to exercise fairly often at times and at times still sometimes do. 

They seem to be a nice couple, but they are not as interesting as they once seemed to be from my perspective, and it would not matter to me if they chose to move on, away from the project, and rlc's admin. could find some other couple that might be more interesting to replace them.

Of course everyone has their own views and opinions own matters related to them, these just happen to be mine.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

There was a time during L&T's first couple of years at the apartment that I found them interesting at times. They seemed more active and energetic than some of the other project participants and L seemed like an attractive woman.

It was hopeful that they would be even more interesting in some ways than they apparently have been. They have been at the apartment for nearly four and a half years now, and over time, the longer they have been there, they have become lesser active than they once were during their first couple of years.

L has always been skiddish and reluctant about ever sensually satisfying herself other than a half a dozen or so occasions where she did either while attempting to obscure what she was doing with her legs or some sheet or spread or blanket, or by going so fast it was hard to believe such of any occasion was enjoyed by even her.

Yet she has become less skiddish or reluctant about being subjected to being choked and slapped on while having sex with T. I don't think some occasional smacking or slapping on a woman's ass during sex is anything bad and many enjoy such activities. But smacking or slapping in the face during such occasions is certainly something else. Such occasions are actually ridiculous and unnecessary and therefore not so interesting from my perspective.

Not to mention but she has also become less attractive from getting so many tats., and has certainly put on some more weight even though they used to exercise fairly often at times and at times still sometimes do. 

They seem to be a nice couple, but they are not as interesting as they once seemed to be from my perspective, and it would not matter to me if they chose to move on, away from the project, and rlc's admin. could find some other couple that might be more interesting to replace them.

Of course everyone has their own views and opinions own matters related to them, these just happen to be mine.

What a Hornet's Nest you have just unleashed with 'your opinion'   lmao     

anyway,  I would fuck her  and lick every inch of her tattoos  

16 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

What a Hornet's Nest you have just unleashed with 'your opinion'   lmao     

anyway,  I would fuck her  and lick every inch of her tattoos  

I never mentioned that I wouldn't consider having sex with her if any such opportunity in some land of fantasy ever developed, even though I find her less attractive than I once did, but it would not involve any licking of any tat's. M.T. Perhaps a few other more particular areas would definitely be considered though. đŸ˜‰

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I never mentioned that I wouldn't consider having sex with her if any such opportunity in fantasy land ever developed, even though I find her less attractive than I once did, but it would not involve any licking of any tat's. M.T. Perhaps a few other places though. đŸ˜‰

Oh trust me I already knew that.... you have been a long time fan  and your opinion is fair ...not mine, as I find them continually being active and different and so independent of a lifestyle ...  she has never stopped being a turn on for me ... never tire of seeing those remarkable TITS

24 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Oh trust me I already knew that.... you have been a long time fan  and your opinion is fair ...not mine, as I find them continually being active and different and so independent of a lifestyle ...  she has never stopped being a turn on for me ... never tire of seeing those remarkable TITS

They have definitely seemed more interesting at times than some of the other couples that the project's admin. became involved with leasing to in the past, and probably one or two of the other couples that are currently with the project as well.

4 ou 5 jours que linda n'est pas presente et RLC  ne communique rien sur le sujet,pas de date de retour ni rien.Peut etre qu'elle se repose vu toute l'energie qu'elle depense allongĂ©e sur son lit ou sur le canapĂ©Â đŸ˜‚

1 hour ago, noynoy said:

Linda went on vacation without Tibor source on đŸ˜‰

she can now take care of all those affairs rumours that have been talked about