B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #32 (April)

3 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

How true, but if that bloody darts board turns up again.....but here's a scenario which doesn't bear thinking about. If they invite B5 to this party, and Claire does her usual drinking act, will she try it on with Masha? Have they met before?

cracking idea..dear support please make sure Radi..Sera and Clare attend the next b4 party..ps add extra alcohol to the budget...

will clear some disk space for that 🥂

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t expect anything , it is just a party , it isn’t about sex all the time . Expect the usual , alcohol , karaoke , music chairs , fun, smiles . Just for the new girls to meet Masha ( who knows , maybe Megan will visit her in the future in Rome ☺️) , I never said about sex 😁

My curiosity is exactly like yours only one thing , to watch the whole interaction between Nelly , Masha and Martina . I wish we get some translations if circumstances allow , nothing more expected ☺️ by me ... whatever extra , no one will say no to watch i guess 😂🤣

DD, for someone whose on here 24/7 you're not very observant.  Megan already know Masha from previous visit.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I have said again and again , let me repeat ☺️😇 I watch RLC to study the people , characters , reactions , behaviors . For me it is a great social experiment and I am glad that I pay to watch it . Whatever involves sex and the way I like to watch it ( fan of mixing tenants , new guys for the girls etc ) I consider it a big bonus ☺️

and thats all great and i dont put you or anyone else down for it but i believe you might be in the minority as we watch a site where we understand very little of what is said and guys bitch non stop on here about how they miss out on a few minutes of nudity from girls they already see nude half the day every day but they will bitch the girls are not nude all day long because i guy is around 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mspanker said:

true, i think that is an example of bad judgement in the Holly/Daniel moment. One i reckon she regrets as she hid on Megs bed until he left. Dont think he has been back? Might of burnt that bridge.

Never been my thing  smoking ,so i cannot relate to it, not even tobacco.

One of the moments I remember from my last sub and it was simply good timing, when Holly woke up, looked over at the guy sleeping next to her and put her finger along her pussy, just to check what was there. She was not impressed and the look said ''Oh shit''. She got up and away from him pretty damn quick!!

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

DD, for someone whose on here 24/7 you're not very observant.  Megan already know Masha from previous visit.

I don’t remember well then ☺️ I thought that this cast is new to Masha , being here much time doesn’t mean that I keep data statistics or spreadsheets ☺️ Glad when my mistake is corrected 😇

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

yes it was awkward at first when he started coming to B4 he would only hang out in Ginas room mostly or when he would be in the common areas Holly and Megan would not be there perfect example was the Greek party as soon as him and Zac showed up Holly and Megan left but they have been getting more used to him being there now and as for him bringing stuff to the parties i dont see him holding a gun to the girls heads making them do it and the girls sure seem to like the guys that bring the drugs as the guys that bring drugs get to have sex with a bunch of girls here how many guys have Daniel and Ceaser had between the two of them

Holly was actually hanging out with them in the LR that night (think playing with the nerf guns).  So he may have been holding a gun to her head. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I had a feeling I'd seen Masha in B4 sometime

Back in Sept I think.  There's video of it out there.

Edited: Holly, Milena and Amira were also there.

Edited by Lurkker

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

and thats all great and i dont put you or anyone else down for it but i believe you might be in the minority as we watch a site where we understand very little of what is said and guys bitch non stop on here about how they miss out on a few minutes of nudity from girls they already see nude half the day every day but they will bitch the girls are not nude all day long because i guy is around 

Everyone watches for his own reasons .. many times , body language reveals much more than words . Sometimes our good translators provide info that helps . Sex it’s the cherry on the top of the pie 😎 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Holly was actually hanging out with them in the LR that night (think playing with the nerf guns).  So he may have been holding a gun to her head. 😁

okay but they didnt hang out long as i remember Boggy going to bed after they showed up and Megan and Holly ended up in Megans room and they didnt go right to sleep  and everyone else was up all night having a great time

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

okay but they didnt hang out long as i remember Boggy going to bed after they showed up and Megan and Holly ended up in Megans room and they didnt go right to sleep  and everyone else was up all night having a great time

Also the same night Nelly and Martina had the kitchen episode, Luc and Luna doing it in the LR and Gina interrupting N@M's kitchen episode.

• Like 1