B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #32 (April)

15 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Quote one is Alladino I think.

SO ... I don't think the concept is flawed.  I think the girls are the wrong type for this.  When I was in high school and after (when I SHOULD have gone to college but that's another story), I was in a group of girls that had sleepovers nearly every weekend.  We had a lot of lesbian sex and most of us were bisexual and had boyfriends.  We all loved each other as girls do ... BFF's ... and the sex was great as I remember.  On a scale of Leora/Malia on one end and Nelly/Martina on the other end ... I can proudly say most of our sex was toward the Nelly/Martina end of the spectrum.

Do girls like this not exist anymore?

I have read that millennials are more "responsible" sexually and I didn't believe it so much but maybe this is what we are seeing.  I sometimes can't even believe hey restrain themselves so much ... which is why it is such BIG NEWS when they occasionally don't act restrained.

Anyway ... that is my two cents.  Get more girls like Martina, Masha, even Claire ... who just love sex and are not ashamed to show it.

The thing is most girls wether in real world ( " on average, that about 93% of men and 87% of women identify as completely heterosexual, 4% of men and 10% of women as mostly heterosexual, 0.5% of men and 1% of women as evenly bisexual, 0.5% of men and 0.5% of women as mostly homosexual, and 2% of men and 0.5% of women as completely homoosexual"  source: Bailey, J. Michael; Vasey, Paul; Diamond, Lisa; Breedlove, S. Marc; Vilain, Eric; Epprecht, Marc (2016). "Sexual Orientation, Controversy, and Science" ) or RLC are heterosexual. some of them might have some curiosity but most of the times it does not translate into passion, excitement and love or lust. 

Most of these girls have no interest in having anything to do with other females, so as you might have noticed their sex is lifeless, you can hardly detect any excitement or other feelings when they are performing in front of cameras, it just looks like any other boring job. you might have some anecdote of your own personal experience, but it's hardly a reflection of wider society. 

we have had some exceptions like Martina, Aleksandra, or Claire who truly seem to enjoy  their interactions with other girls, but in most cases what we get is Leora & Malia situation which IMO has become really embarrassing and contradictory to the RLC's motto. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

JenniferMom , Thestarider , Bluewiner , I congratulate you guys for the level of chat and conversation , events and experiences and memories presented and blue also at the end with the bibliography and the numbers .

Now , Thestarider , maybe you understand what the problem of this forum is , these are chats and the kind of how the forum should work making it amazing to sit back and enjoy reading or whenever  anyone feels to post his point of view . Many many members complain and of course , I don’t say that it can be perfect or that it can controlled all content posted , but I am sure that the admin / moderators could lead this forum towards mostly this kind of talks here rather than allowing 10-15 people that we all know who they are to pollute the healthy atmosphere that the majority wants to enjoy .

Once again , it was great to read your opinions ☺️😇

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Reading the last few comments some of you take rlc way to seriously. You are going on about your life experiences from your PAST. You are watching young people who are living their lives TODAY.

You passing in a way your judgement on how they live and interact with each other, you don't get that rite. It's a  voyuerism site you only get to watch.

I've had my moans and hissy fits about stuff same as you lot but I or you get no say on how they behave.

🙂 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

I agree completely as I grew up in the late 60's and 70's....sex, drugs and rock and roll era. I remember very well hearing my older sister and her friends go at it late at night in the next room. I rigged the blinds so I could go out to her bedroom window and watch and yes I agree the Nelly/Martina sex is as real as I remember, when I moved out and had my own place I remember very well to this day a couple of all nighters I had and in our craziness watched two of the most conservative girls I knew go at it for hours in my bed. They tore every sheet off the bed and they were on and off the floor as well as in the bed.. LOL. So mom, I agree completely. At our 40th class reunion we were all talking over drinks and that very subject came up and we all had one hell of a good laugh about those few nights back in our 20's. I asked Jackie and Tina if they had ever told their husbands about their nights to remember. They both just glared at me, but never answered the question, then looked at each with the cutest smirk, so I believe they still to this day when they get together they still have sex when they can !!!!

Oh hell i went to parties in college in 1980 where i was the only guy there one guy and 30 girls omg you have not seen jealousy till you you are the only guy at a 30 plus girl party i had a girl that was my best friend there and she invited me and she was so cute i look back at the time she was sitting on my lap all drunk just me and her when i should have just asked her hey wana fool around 

so anyways how long before Masha shows up and i said when she visited last time i wish she would be the one running the barca apts well no i didnt wish it then but imagine her running the Barca apts instead of N and B  i kinda wish it now lol but thats just me some guys like charades and kareokee parties because thats real lol

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Reading the last few comments some of you take rlc way to seriously. You are going on about your life experiences from your PAST. You are watching young people who are living their lives TODAY.

You passing in a way your judgement on how they live and interact with each other, you don't get that rite. It's a  voyuerism site you only get to watch.

I've had my moans and hissy fits about stuff same as you lot but I or you get no say on how they behave.

🙂 

Why not isn't that the purpose of a forum or blog ? To express ones thoughts, or opinions ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HappyChappie said:

Good point Chappie but let me be clear that at least speaking for me, I am not passing judgement on these girls.  I adore each of them in so many ways as they are all unique.  You are right they behave as they want to behave and no one has the right to pass judgment on THEM.  I do think we have ... maybe not a right ... but the privilege to pass judgement on RLC.  For better or worse, this is a “product” and as such, they need to always be working to put out a better product.  And I started this by saying that the concept isn’t flawed, but maybe they don’t have enough of the right girls and couples.

A corollary point is that we should never judge these people unless perhaps we have had the experience of living under these cams and this microscope!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 4 heures, Thestarider a dit :

I agree completely as I grew up in the late 60's and 70's....sex, drugs and rock and roll era. I remember very well hearing my older sister and her friends go at it late at night in the next room. I rigged the blinds so I could go out to her bedroom window and watch and yes I agree the Nelly/Martina sex is as real as I remember, when I moved out and had my own place I remember very well to this day a couple of all nighters I had and in our craziness watched two of the most conservative girls I knew go at it for hours in my bed. They tore every sheet off the bed and they were on and off the floor as well as in the bed.. LOL. So mom, I agree completely. At our 40th class reunion we were all talking over drinks and that very subject came up and we all had one hell of a good laugh about those few nights back in our 20's. I asked Jackie and Tina if they had ever told their husbands about their nights to remember. They both just glared at me, but never answered the question, then looked at each with the cutest smirk, so I believe they still to this day when they get together they still have sex when they can !!!!

Legend😄

4 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I'm not old enough for a 40th reunion ... but I do talk with many of my old friends and even though we laugh and reminisce, almost all of us feel some regret and more importantly, some "omg I dodged a bullet" feelings (there must be a word for this but I can't think of it right now).   When you grow up and have kids, all of a sudden your perspective changes.  Like I said earlier, maybe millennials are more restrained and that might not be a bad thing.

Thank you for sharing. May I ask for a bit more? Regret  Regret what? And what bullet did you/the group dodge? A generalization rather than anything specific would be favorable. I don't want to pry.  Even a No will do.

I was in the Navy during the Vietnam Era.  Oceanographic Research Ship and then a Submarine. Stories, I got em. Regrets, a few foolish / stupid adventures. I have been successful in avoiding the bullets. I partied, but did not drink to excess. I could always tell when a party or event was turning from fun to ..... trouble. 

The girls in RLC, interesting and entertaining. Putting on sex shows to earn money.  As a voyeur, I can live with that.

The guys.....when I think what I was doing in my 20's.....compaired to the dumbass's on RLC. Especially the dip-shits in Masha's apartment. Every breath is a waist of air.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2