B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #32 (April)

5 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

The other day, I was thinking how much more fun it could have been, if instead of Bogdan & Nelly, RLC had placed Luna & Zack in B4. They were much younger and a lot more energetic than these two, and they could definitely get along much better with other residents of the Villa, plus they would have to interact in English which would make it a lot more interesting to watch. but instead they placed them in that crappy apartment where they could not do things that people in their age do. that place would have been ideal for Nelly & Bogdan, and they could have lived their boring lives there with no problem. 

even now, Masha & BF's visit could have brought some life to this dead place, but Nelly didn't want to distract the attentions from her BS relationship with Martina, so she didn't let that happen. 

Not to mention lovely Luna is just that, lovely...and natural, and she speaks my language...😍

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

I know, she was lovely. and RLC was so stupid to lose her that easily. 

I've posted this several times now...Why were they so stubborn and just turn the music down a notch of 2?...😞
I dare say FG would become a major issue in time though...depending on whether she stayed there or not...but it was certainly intriguing for a month and never a dull moment!

Tbh, I'm amazed that more neighbours of RLC tenants don't complain about the noise levels!...especially in these Covid saturated times. The tenants really try their patience. As I posted yesterday, Masha's neighbours are either very tolerant or deaf as a post...These last coupla days the noise levels have been off the scale...🥴

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've posted this several times now...Why were they so stubborn and just turn the music down a notch of 2?...😞
I dare say FG would become a major issue in time though...depending on whether she stayed there or not...but it was certainly intriguing for a month and never a dull moment!

They could have turn the music down, or just lay naked on their stomach and watch some videos on their phone. or Luna could have strategically place her pussy near a cam and just lay there for hours and look at her phone. I am sure they would have lasted much longer if they played by RLC playbook. but they were young, and did what young people in their age do. it was RLC's fault to put them in the wrong place. people who are noisy and like to party must live in the Villa, the boring ones would have no problem staying at apartments like that one. 

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Tbh, I'm amazed that more neighbours of RLC tenants don't complain about the noise levels!...especially in these Covid saturated times. The tenants really try their patience. As I posted yesterday, Masha's neighbours are either very tolerant or deaf as a post...These last coupla days the noise levels have been off the scale...🥴

They do, many times when there is a party at B1,B2, or B5 they have people knocking on their doors. The music at Masha's wasn't too loud. you could only hear it loudly in the kitchen and living room area, but from bedroom it was ok. I am also guessing the walls are better soundproof in that building than what we are used to here in the UK. 

17 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

They could have turn the music down, or just lay naked on their stomach and watch some videos on their phone. or Luna could have strategically place her pussy near a cam and just lay there for hours and look at her phone. I am sure they would have lasted much longer if they played by RLC playbook. but they were young, and did what young people in their age do. it was RLC's fault to put them in the wrong place. people who are noisy and like to party must live in the Villa, the boring ones would have no problem staying at apartments like that one. 

They do, many times when there is a party at B1,B2, or B5 they have people knocking on their doors. The music at Masha's wasn't too loud. you could only hear it loudly in the kitchen and living room area, but from bedroom it was ok. I am also guessing the walls are better soundproof in that building than what we are used to here in the UK. 

I'm well aware of neighbours complaining over the years Blue...I've been watching for quite a while now 😏
The music at Masha's was crazy loud! It was buzzing in my headphones!! I can't see where you're coming from by saying it was only loud in the kitchen and LR area...Does that mean the apartments above and below have extra sound proofing in those areas...so they couldn't hear...?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm well aware of neighbours complaining over the years Blue...I've been watching for quite a while now 😏
The music at Masha's was crazy loud! It was buzzing in my headphones!! I can't see where you're coming from by saying it was only loud in the kitchen and LR area...Does that mean the apartments above and below have extra sound proofing in those areas...so they couldn't hear...?

Well, that's what I concluded. but they could also be very tolerant or deaf 😃

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Ultimately, it is the entire concept in the Barcelona apartments.

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

I agree the GOV concept is BS

Quote one is Alladino I think.

SO ... I don't think the concept is flawed.  I think the girls are the wrong type for this.  When I was in high school and after (when I SHOULD have gone to college but that's another story), I was in a group of girls that had sleepovers nearly every weekend.  We had a lot of lesbian sex and most of us were bisexual and had boyfriends.  We all loved each other as girls do ... BFF's ... and the sex was great as I remember.  On a scale of Leora/Malia on one end and Nelly/Martina on the other end ... I can proudly say most of our sex was toward the Nelly/Martina end of the spectrum.

Do girls like this not exist anymore?

I have read that millennials are more "responsible" sexually and I didn't believe it so much but maybe this is what we are seeing.  I sometimes can't even believe hey restrain themselves so much ... which is why it is such BIG NEWS when they occasionally don't act restrained.

Anyway ... that is my two cents.  Get more girls like Martina, Masha, even Claire ... who just love sex and are not ashamed to show it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

SO ... I don't think the concept is flawed.  I think the girls are the wrong type for this.  When I was in high school and after (when I SHOULD have gone to college but that's another story), I was in a group of girls that had sleepovers nearly every weekend.  We had a lot of lesbian sex and most of us were bisexual and had boyfriends.  We all loved each other as girls do ... BFF's ... and the sex was great as I remember.  On a scale of Leora/Malia on one end and Nelly/Martina on the other end ... I can proudly say most of our sex was toward the Nelly/Martina end of the spectrum.

I have read that millennials are more "responsible" sexually and I didn't believe it so much but maybe this is what we are seeing.  I sometimes can't even believe hey restrain themselves so much ... which is why it is such BIG NEWS when they occasionally don't act restrained.

Anyway ... that is my two cents.  Get more girls like Martina, Masha, even Claire ... who just love sex and are not ashamed to show it.

I agree completely as I grew up in the late 60's and 70's....sex, drugs and rock and roll era. I remember very well hearing my older sister and her friends go at it late at night in the next room. I rigged the blinds so I could go out to her bedroom window and watch and yes I agree the Nelly/Martina sex is as real as I remember, when I moved out and had my own place I remember very well to this day a couple of all nighters I had and in our craziness watched two of the most conservative girls I knew go at it for hours in my bed. They tore every sheet off the bed and they were on and off the floor as well as in the bed.. LOL. So mom, I agree completely. At our 40th class reunion we were all talking over drinks and that very subject came up and we all had one hell of a good laugh about those few nights back in our 20's. I asked Jackie and Tina if they had ever told their husbands about their nights to remember. They both just glared at me, but never answered the question, then looked at each with the cutest smirk, so I believe they still to this day when they get together they still have sex when they can !!!!

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

thank you for telling these guys what i have been saying for years on here these are not like the girls they think they grew up with they spent their whole lives being told being bisexual is cool in music videos and movies and television so when they say that the girls that they actually see eating pussy are not bisexual i just shake my head and i just said yesterday that we could use a few more women like Masha a bisexual nymphomaniac exobitionist 

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

At our 40th class reunion we all talking over drinks and that very subject came up and we all had one hell of a good laugh about that night.

I'm not old enough for a 40th reunion ... but I do talk with many of my old friends and even though we laugh and reminisce, almost all of us feel some regret and more importantly, some "omg I dodged a bullet" feelings (there must be a word for this but I can't think of it right now).   When you grow up and have kids, all of a sudden your perspective changes.  Like I said earlier, maybe millennials are more restrained and that might not be a bad thing.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I'm not old enough for a 40th reunion ... but I do talk with many of my old friends and even though we laugh and reminisce, almost all of us feel some regret and more importantly, some "omg I dodged a bullet" feelings (there must be a word for this but I can't think of it right now).   When you grow up and have kids, all of a sudden your perspective changes.  Like I said earlier, maybe millennials are more restrained and that might not be a bad thing.

I am not so sure about that actually, I believe to live life with regrets, I wish I would have, and only if I could have, I think at my age is bad thing because I don't remember those bad decisions, I only remember all the good times now , and all the fun that we had, and I am very thankful that I had the chance to experience so much when I was young, and yes it almost sucks to become the responsible parent, but that is what we do when we start a family, it is no longer is about our selfishness, but our families, about our children and their wants and needs. I have to tell you now that I am grandparent several times over, you never quit being a responsible parent either, unless you go to Las Vegas HAHAHA !!! 😈😎

• Like 1