B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #32 (April)

45 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

The stuff they brought to B4 may be stuff they had to clear out from Zac and Luna's apartment.

All scenarios are possible , as I said , no one else knows what goes on when they are off cameras 😇

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

Christ all these pages about where to  sleep, the place is huge, i would kip in the bloody kitchen if i had to😔

Clair slept on the sofa one night but thats probably becasue she passed out!! 🍷 😄

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Holly, Martina.....  He's probably doing Luna too. 😇

i dont know what he is doing or who if thats the case but he is gone as much as he is there but he is so in love with Nelly but spends so many nights away from her even if its in the off cam apt the question is why stay there instead of with his wife and mind you this is all with the covid restrictions  so i dont think he has been traveling somewhere all these times

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Clair slept on the sofa one night but thats probably becasue she passed out!! 🍷 😄

Martina slept there the party they ended up ignoring her  hey put a air mattress in the workout room would be another idea

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

boggy must be running up one hell of a bill with how many nights he is off cam he leaves for 3 or 4 days at a time and is always spending a few days off cam so does he have a mistress and i dont want to hear he has some job remember he had to have Martina help him take care of some buisness because he had issues with the language 

I can’t prove anything but i would bet a year’s subscription that Bogdan hasn’t  an off camera affair . I think it is better we don’t know everything , these people share much of their private life that if they have also other things that need to be done without  the cameras presence , I don’t find it as much as a problem  . The only apartment that currently and in my opinion it is the biggest problem and goes way off what RLC suggests , it is L&M .All the rest , they have a whatever kind of life and things happening .But it would be off topic and won’t say more about it .

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, timber said:

Yeah, that's why RLC lost 70% of its traffic when the Russian couples apartments closed. Despite the fact that they kept the show places like GOV and Leora and cut their price in half.

Unfortunately, the lost of traffic is be due to the lost of apartment selections but still doesn't answer the question of GOV vs Couples.  How many Russian apartments were lost?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Unfortunately, the lost of traffic is be due to the lost of apartment selections but still doesn't answer the question of GOV vs Couples.  How many Russian apartments were lost?

15 or 16

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Martina slept there the party they ended up ignoring her  hey put a air mattress in the workout room would be another idea

They should just get a bunch of giant cushions and turn the fitness room into a harem room or hookah lounge at night.