B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #32 (April)

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

La scarpa con la zeppa più alta che abbia mai visto - Pam

Credo che tu le abbia gia’ viste questo tipo di scarpe. Ma non puoi dire chi le porta😉

comunque c’era anche un’altra ragazza che ne aveva di piu’ alte, era nella stanza di N&B con la sua amica. 

16 minutes ago, me0369 said:

Just curious, if they made this site like a reality TV show and we the viewers could vote people off, would that make it more interesting to people. There would be a high turn over of participants at least.  A more adult leaning big brother show is what I'm getting at I guess.

For RLC that would be stupid. That kind of concept would be better if it was its own thing and not have anything to do with this site.

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Alladino wouldn’t have a problem if RLC was exactly as it is now but Kristy & Angels were an online apartment . He wouldn’t complain , you will see his comment confirming it ☺️

I'd like to see a head to head competition of Masha having the party she had over the weekend vs Leora (If she brings home the BF).  Servers would crash. 🤣

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Credo che tu le abbia gia’ viste questo tipo di scarpe. Ma non puoi dire chi le porta😉

comunque c’era anche un’altra ragazza che ne aveva di piu’ alte, era nella stanza di N&B con la sua amica. 

I think the guy in B5 had even higher shoes...🤣

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, me0369 said:

Just curious, if they made this site like a reality TV show and we the viewers could vote people off, would that make it more interesting to people. There would be a high turn over of participants at least.  A more adult leaning big brother show is what I'm getting at I guess.

Think a similar thought put here some time ago - it was

'its not like big brother where we can vote people off'' 

I really don't know if that would be better! Some of the cast wouldn't last 5 minutes, but it would be interesting to see who stays, more than who goes. a high turnover would be certain but then could RLC cope with getting new people in.

3 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Think a similar thought put here some time ago - it was

'its not like big brother where we can vote people off'' 

I really don't know if that would be better! Some of the cast wouldn't last 5 minutes, but it would be interesting to see who stays, more than who goes. a high turnover would be certain but then could RLC cope with getting new people in.

They'd have to offer lots more money to get more participants interested.

I have been wondering if adding a mobile camera and microphone to all the houses wouldn't get more people watching. Radi is generating a lot of conversation here just by reading our posts and responding on cam. If all the houses did that maybe they could build the site back to being popular.

2 minutes ago, me0369 said:

I have been wondering if adding a mobile camera and microphone to all the houses wouldn't get more people watching. Radi is generating a lot of conversation here just by reading our posts and responding on cam. If all the houses did that maybe they could build the site back to being popular.

if RLC wanted communication between the viewers and tenants then they would have that feature on the site and we wouldn't need CC to discuss.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, me0369 said:

Its a thought. I think one of the conditions is to not interact with subscribers and Radi got a ticking off, but that may have been speculation (as if :)) But they could change/adapt to new attract more people.

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

if RLC wanted communication between the viewers and tenants then they would have that feature on the site and we wouldn't need CC to discuss.

I know RLC won't do it, just wondering if that would be what viewers wanted or not. Personally I'd be up for it. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, me0369 said:

I know RLC won't do it, just wondering if that would be what viewers wanted or not. Personally I'd be up for it. 

So would all the Leora worshipers. 🤣

But would it be unfiltered?  Cause I know there's people that would says horribly negative things to the girls.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Its a thought. I think one of the conditions is to not interact with subscribers and Radi got a ticking off, but that may have been speculation (as if :)) But they could change/adapt to new attract more people.

I think you are right, she probably did get a warning. I usually try not to say something that she has to respond to, I just write things she can read to know I'm paying attention to her.