B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #32 (April)

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

😛 Some of the highest ratings in history , judging of what has been going on debating about it here at CC 😁 I think it would be Masha “  all in “ also though .. but M&N is great stuff 😉 guaranteed , so ...😆

Martina is hot and sexy but IMO she doesn't have a good taste when it comes to choosing her sexual partners. I used to wonder how she ended up with Alberto, Now I kindda have my answer. 😜

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

Martina is hot and sexy but IMO she doesn't have a good taste when it comes to choosing her sexual partners. I used to wonder how she ended up with Alberto, Now I kindda have my answer. 😜

Sometimes what seems strange / odd or unexplained for the majority can only be explained by the person who lives it .. I think there are elements at Nelly’s character that have made Martina stick around after the first couple of sexual sessions . It’s too many psychological things of how men / women choose partners , so I will only say that Martina she could have anyone from this current cast for her sexual hidden desires even after Nelly but “ continuing “ with her , maybe she’s driven by other things as well 😎

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Sometimes what seems strange / odd or unexplained for the majority can only be explained by the person who lives it .. I think there are elements at Nelly’s character that have made Martina stick around after the first couple of sexual sessions . It’s too many psychological things of how men / women choose partners , so I will only say that Martina she could have anyone from this current cast for her sexual hidden desires even after Nelly but “ continuing “ with her , maybe she’s driven by other things as well 😎

yeah, driven by bad taste 😃

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

yeah, driven by bad taste 😃

Nelly used to be attractive when she was “ natural “ , I think the age has hit her , her body doesn’t fit with the plastic addition she had .. bad taste now for us men , Martina actually knows if it is “ good or bad taste “ 😁😆😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Nelly used to be attractive when she was “ natural “ , I think the age has hit her , her body doesn’t fit with the plastic addition she had .. bad taste now for us men , Martina actually knows if it is “ good or bad taste “ 😁😆😂🤣

yeah, she used to look better in the past, that's just not the case any longer. obviously plastic surgery hasn't help that much. I don't think she is ugly, she is an average looking lady, but Martina could do much better. 

Just now, bluewinner said:

yeah, she used to look better in the past, that's just not the case any longer. obviously plastic surgery hasn't help that much. I don't think she is ugly, she is an average looking lady, but Martina could do much better. 

I agree as a man regarding Nelly .. the truth is that we don’t know how women choose  another woman 😉 For example , Holly ( random name ) is amazing for us men compared to Nelly , but for Martina it might be that Holly isn’t anything special 🤷‍♂️ just pointing out the criteria 😁 For a man , it is ass and boobs 😋😋 For a woman maybe is legs and hands 😂

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I agree as a man regarding Nelly .. the truth is that we don’t know how women choose  another woman 😉 For example , Holly ( random name ) is amazing for us men compared to Nelly , but for Martina it might be that Holly isn’t anything special 🤷‍♂️ just pointing out the criteria 😁 For a man , it is ass and boobs 😋😋 For a woman maybe is legs and hands 😂

she liked Holly the most when she first visited the Villa , but Holly didn't want to jump in bed with her ( I think Holly avoids having sex with girls/boys who are in relationship) and then Nelly thing happened. Now, it's what it's. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

she liked Holly the most when she first visited the Villa , but Holly didn't want to jump in bed with her ( I think Holly avoids having sex with girls/boys who are in relationship) and then Nelly thing happened. Now, it's what it's. 

I agree , I always believed she liked Holly the most .. then came the kiss with Megan .. and now I think Megan and her have a good relation as they seem to get along easily and really well with one another ☺️

• Upvote 1

Regarding the departure for Martina and Alberto from B4 (I guess known as the villa).  A couple of things I noticed; When Martina was changing her pants in Nelly and Bogdan's run, just before leaving the room, Nelly went back and gave a kiss to Martina. Martina excepted the kiss but it was a kiss that did not seem to be wanted as previous. We have seen in scenes where they are alone for a second and sneak kiss where it was much more passionate.    Also, when leaving and all were around, Nelly gave the lip kiss and Martina had an expression of disapprove. Almost to turn away.  I am not sure but I sense Martina may have different thoughts about Nelly (Monkey girl).   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, yelt said:

Regarding the departure for Martina and Alberto from B4 (I guess known as the villa).  A couple of things I noticed; When Martina was changing her pants in Nelly and Bogdan's run, just before leaving the room, Nelly went back and gave a kiss to Martina. Martina excepted the kiss but it was a kiss that did not seem to be wanted as previous. We have seen in scenes where they are alone for a second and sneak kiss where it was much more passionate.    Also, when leaving and all were around, Nelly gave the lip kiss and Martina had an expression of disapprove. Almost to turn away.  I am not sure but I sense Martina may have different thoughts about Nelly (Monkey girl).   

I also saw that Martina almost turned slightly her cheek when Nelly tried to kiss her lips when they were leaving  .. but I think it might have been due to Alberto and Bogdan being present . 

• Upvote 2

I think some of you expect too much of Holly. As much as I'd like to see a Holly/Martina get together I don't think Holly is a full on lesbian type. She does the 'shows' with Megan yes, her 2nd night in she had a 3some with Debbie and Annalle but otherwise I don't see her having a passionate lesbian fling with any girl. I myself think she's wised up from her first visit to B4. 

Throw in restrictions, no bar or clubs open we could be seeing a lot more from the girls if it wasn't for having fellas there everyday in the villa.

🙂 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2