B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #32 (April)

10 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

The feed as gone stuttery. Get it fixed rlc while most of them are out.

Yes they been very bad today, one moment they work then later they are lagging and freezing again.

apts empty but Pam out and about while others are gone... it's sad how she retreats from the regular tenants a lot... i am beginning to believe RLC forced this move 

and Megs visiting alone with Amira  that's nice  (never noticed anyone else yet 

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

apts empty but Pam out and about while others are gone... it's sad how she retreats from the regular tenants a lot... i am beginning to believe RLC forced this move 

oops too soon is that Holly with them ?? if so these 2 seem to travel everywhere together 

4 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

oops too soon is that Holly with them ?? if so these 2 seem to travel everywhere together 

yes, they come as a pair 😁

• Like 1

C'est dommage que Masha soit partie à B4 avec son petit ami déjà que la vue de la caméra publique chez Masha et très mauvaise mais mieux que rien. 😕

a B4 s'est foutu il n'y a que la cuisine et la salle de sport alors Masha s'il te plait quand tu feras ton spectacle arrange toi pour faire ça sur le plan de travail de la cuisine et fait attention ne t'accroche pas trop à la hotte aspirante je ne sais pas si c'est solide 🤣

It's a shame that Masha went to B4 with her boyfriend already that the view of the public camera at Masha's house is very bad but better than nothing. 😕

a B4 screwed up there is only the kitchen and the gym so Masha please when you do your show arrange to do that on the kitchen counter and be careful don't do not cling too much to the extractor hood I do not know if it is solid 🤣

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

If you mean by Bogdan, then you would be correct!

l'Enfer. La censure. Je pourrais mettre en exergue: la censure: hommage indirect rendu à la pulsion. L'histoire générale fait voir le censeur comme l'homme du statu quo au niveau le plus bas ... brûler à vif mais sans jamais vous faire périr.

Bienvenue en macronie parce que c'est nooooooooootreee  projeeeeeeeeeeeet !

123 soleil et vlan le post disparait 🤧

• Like 1